2 - bye bye

...5 flight tickets to London!

! authors note: (if ur from london imagine ur not for this story please so it makes more sense lol)

wow..uhm I.. I didn't know what to say. What were these for? Why are there 5? „Mom, Dad?" I laughed awkwardly and looked at the tickets in my hands.

„Whats wrong sweetie?" My mom asked, she started to understand what was going on and said „oh yeah! right right.. I guess I still need to explain some things to you." My mom lead me to my bedroom, as we both sat on my bed she began talking:

„I know, I still need to give you further information about the role, where the set is, the- "
I cut her off by saying "Mom what are those flight tickets for?"

"I know, I know honey. I understand that you have many questions right now but how do you feel? I mean, this is great opportunity for you, isn't it?"

"Yeah you're right I guess and I am really happy about it but please, you have to tell me what the tickets to London are for! Then I can tell you how I feel about all this." I answered with pressure.

My mother took a deep breath, opened her mouth to start talking but nothing came out. She let out a sigh and then looked me into my eyes. "okay. I'm just gonna get straight to it"

"We're moving to London." she smiled, I could see the excitement in her eyes.

I know that she always wanted to go there sometime and now we're moving there...WOW. "I can't believe this.."
i said.

I didn't really know whether to feel happy or sad about it. I mean of course I was happy, London is a great city and I wanted to visit it too but I didn't wanna leave my friends here.

I was looking at my hands, lost in thoughts when I noticed my mom was staring at me because I didnt say anything.
I looked up to her and she gave me a concerned look.

"That's great news mom! Yes, really.. I know you always wanted to go to London..and uh... and now we're moving there hah! Im so happy for you" I laughed awkwardly and went in for a hug.

"Oh yeah sure sure... but we're actually moving there for you..you know, because of the role you got. It's gonna be filmed there.

And remember when you talked about that acting school in London? I made portfolio of you and sent it to them. They want you! THEY WANT YOU, Y/N!!

I always wanted to go there and now you got that big role and have the opportunity to go to the best acting school in London!! Isn't that amazing?"

"Mom...wow. I don't know what to say. I'm so thankful, of course thats amazing!!" Suddenly I had a big smile on my face but it faded when I remembered that I would have to leave all my friends behind.

Actually I didn't even have a lot of friends. Basically it was just my very best friend Madison and some classmates that i hung out with sometimes but they were just something like 'school-friends'.

"There's one problem though.." I continued "I don't wanna leave Madi... you know, we went through anything
together"

"Oh, honey, I knew you were gonna say that but if Madison is a true friend, which I know she is, she's gonna support you through your career too. Just trust the process, love.
I'm sure we are gonna have a great life in London. Maybe you're even gonna meet a boy.." she giggled and gave me a flirty face. That cheered me up and made me giggle too.

"Mom, you know I just went through a breakup. I don't think I would be ready for a new relationship" I said, putting a serious look on my face.

"Right...it's your decision. But stay safe and be careful with boys anyways!" she said.

"Mom! I'm gonna be fine. Don't worry. Im gonna call Madison now if that's okay with you. I just need to tell her the news."

My mother nodded her head and left my room.

-
guys, thats it. thats the second chapter yayy! (ik its kinda short sorryyy)
im need to do some schoolwork now but im trying my best to update asap
VOTE & SHARE would mean a lot 💞
reminder: YOU ARE DOING GREAT & YOU ARE LOVED 💁🏼‍♀️ STAY STRONG QUEEN 👑