Stressed - Sean Wallace

you sat in Sean's office as he was working on something at his desk, he leaned back letting out a huge sigh, quietly watching me as I read a random book I had picked up off the shelf. I knew he was stressed about something but every time I asked he would tell me not to worry, so that's what I did. I could feel his stare on me as I turned around a sleepily smile on my face. "Hey baby, you okay?" he just gave me a small smile and nodded. "yeah I'm okay hun, could you go to the kitchen at get me a water please?" you smiled whispering a small "of course" and kissed him softly on your way out as he went back to working.

"Hey y/n, what's Sean working on" you look at Billy, Sean's brother, explaining how you didn't know because Sean doesn't want you to worry, "I'm not sure B, he doesn't want me to worry, which means I should be worrying" you laugh with him as you filled two glasses up with water, heading back to Sean's office, gently placing down both the glasses and pushing his chair away so you could sit on his lap. "Baby, you need to have a break" you said, nuzzling your face into his neck, playing with his hair as he pushed away his computer to hold you. " I know, but just a few minutes okay?"

"sounds good to me baby"

3/2/2021
Please vote, even if you don't like it! It really helps us out <3