𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡-𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒

Sean always thought he was somewhat a disappointment to his father, although he grew up wanting to be just like him. "Sean" hardly a whisper came out of my mouth as I walked through the bathroom door. "Sean talk to me" i muttered quietly trying to suppress my voice break.
Not once did he move or look at me as I shut the door and walked to sit down beside him, " I know you think you did something for him to deserve this, but you didn't" I smiled sadly, A knock on the bathroom door pulled me from my thoughts, as the door opened there was no words spoken between the three of us, Marian Wallace slowly entered, giving me a silent nod as a thank you for being with Sean, The thing is with Sean, he doesn't show emotion like we would, instead he sits in such a deadly silence wondering where he went wrong, once again, the slow movements Marian pulls me out of my trance, picking up Sean's clothes, giving us one more look and leaving. "I want you to know it's not your fault and you couldn't done anything to stop it" i sighed , still not getting a response out of him. "Okay, I love you, remember that" I give his hand a little squeeze and kiss him on the head letting a few tears fall.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay so my first Gangs Of London image! I would really love some feedback on how I can improve my writing!
I hope you like and comment, thank you for reading 😁