Away from God

♡♡♡

1 John 1:8-9
[8]If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. [9]If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Psalms 51:1-10
[1](To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him, after he had gone in to Bathsheba.) Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. [2]Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. [3]For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.[4]Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. [5]Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. [6]Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom. [7]Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. [8]Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice. [9]Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. [10]Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.