Discouraged

♡♡♡

2 Corinthians 4:8-16
[8]We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
[9]Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed.[10]Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. [11]For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
[12]So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
[13]We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak.
[14]Knowing that he which raised up the Lord Jesus shall raise up us also by Jesus, and shall present us with you. [15]For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. [16]For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

Philippians 4:6-7
[6]Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
[7]And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Psalms 23:1-4
[1](A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. [2]He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. [3]He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
[4]Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.