Chapter 1: A glimpse of the past.

It was a sunny day, aman with a familiar bowler hat and formal outfit came out of the doors and was walking to work. But whilst walking, he heard a ticking noise, he then ducked a bit to hear it a little closer, a lot of people are staring at him as he was looking around the place. Then he found a bush where he heard the ticking sound.

He rolled up his sleeves more as he started reaching into the bush. With people watching him doing so. After that, he pulled out a weird looking pocket watch. It had a small and narrow chain, and no cover. It also had a little mustache on the clock. As he took the glasses out of his coat, he had his magnifier on the glasses aswell to inspect it.

Upon closer inspection he saw a name. Two names.

Made by: Santa Clara Watchamnn.

And...

Made for: John Watson.

Y/N: "Interesting..." Y/N whispered to himself as he looked back to the people who were staring at him. He just stayed silent as he pocketed the watch and kept his glasses. Walking away back to his shop.

He opened the door and turned the sign around that used to say closed, to open.

He then walked to his workshop and set the pocket watch down for close inspection.

After a but more inspecting, he was shocked to see that this watch was made in 1927, to let you know how old that is, the year Y/N currently lives in is 2047

After a but more inspecting, he was shocked to see that this watch was made in 1927, to let you know how old that is, the year Y/N currently lives in is 2047. A lot of advanced things have been developed over the years, but Y/N and a few people stayed with the old.

That was then the bells on the door rang. From the footsteps alone he heard 5 people come inside. As he stepped out the workshop and looked over to the people who entered, all 5 of them looked to his direction.

 As he stepped out the workshop and looked over to the people who entered, all 5 of them looked to his direction

Y/N: "Welcome to my sho-"

Before he he could say anything, he was silenced by the woman with pink hair. But the small girl with the shark hoodie opened her mouth.

Y/N just stood there for 10 seconds until...

Shark: "a"

Y/N: "..." Just stayed silent.

The woman with the pink hair looked annoyed as she placed her face on her palm.

Pink: "You can talk now."

Y/N: "Alright... Welcome to my shop, is there anything you need?"

The one with the detective outfit stepped in and said:

Detective: "Yes! I'm looking for a watch!" Y/N just nodded. "And some people say, you, my good sir, found one is it true?" Y/N nodded again. "May I see this so called watch?

Shark: "Ame, your being too dramatic again." Ame, which is I'm guessing her nickname was called out by the shark girl.

Ame: "Gura! This is serious! Also just let me have it." She said to the shark girl who's name is Gura.

Pink: "You were kinda over doing it."

Ame: "Calli!" She shouted out to the pink haired woman. Calli may or may not be her real name.

Squishy hair: "I kinda have to agree with them on this one." Said the one with what looks like unnaturally squishy hair...

Ame: "Ina!"

The girl with orange raised her finger up and said.

Orange: "Yes, you were over doing it if you were gonna ask."

Ame: "Damn you Kiara!" She then proceeded to stomp her foot and making some weird noises... Gremlin like even. "Just show me the watch!" She demanded. Y/N nodded as he signaled them to follow him. All 5 of them entered the room as they paused and looked at the workshop. Music playing with actual instruments without anyone actually playing.

The shark girl started running around looking at the pieces of work Y/N made over the years.

Gura stopped by the self playing piano and other instruments.

Gura: "Guys! Look! It's one of those self playing piano things in the mall!"

She then look at your work desk.

Gura: "Wow this ta le looks strong!" She said as she got up and started jumping on it.

Calli: "Gura! Stop that, this isn't your desk!" She said.

Gura: "But this desk is too strong! Too stro- aaaaaa-" She cut herself off after hitting her elbow in the table. I approached the desk and picked up the watch with the mustache.

Y/N: "Is this the one?" I showed her and she looked at and had a big smile.

Ame: "Yes! That's it!"

Y/N: "I'm guessing your related to John H. Watson?"

Ame and the other gasped. Gura who was in pain earlier, gasped but still whining about her elbow.

Ame: "How did you know?"

Y/N: "Well, it's a rude way but I found his name on the watch."

Ame: "That is rude!"

Y/N: "Hey! My Great Great Great Santa Clara made that watch!"

As I said that, they all stared at Y/N.

Ame: "You're related to her?"

Y/N: "Well, my name is not Y/N Watchmann for a reason."

Ame: "Well, I heard that each Watchmann made their own clocks for them only." You nodded as you got to your briefcase and pulled out the 3 wooden boxes and placed them on the desk. He opened each three and let the 5 women inspect it.

Ame: "Hmmm... Let's see if they could handle this!" She said as she took Diana and threw her on the ground. The watch was fine. But then Ame stomped on it.

Calli: "Ame! You're gonna break his watch!"

Ame: "If it breaks, it's fake!" You just stood there with your arms crossed staring at them.

After a while, she stopped. You picked up Diana by the chains and let her swing a bit until she stays still. And that, no damage, no scratches, or dents.

All 5 of them looked at the watch with awe but Amw shopl herself but demanded more:

Ame: "Give me proof you made it!" You sighed in annoyance as you walked out the work shop and opened the door to the rows of video tapes. You too the final four of making the watch and slipped it in the tape player as the television showed you setting up the camera and getting to work immediately.

Ame just sat there and stared at the screen. Y/N picked up the remote controller.

Y/N: "Do you want me to fast forward it? This video tape is about 12 hours..." Ame took the remote control and made hissing sounds. Y/N stood back and look to the other 4.

Y/N: "So, are you 4 interested in watch? Or a clock?"

The end.