Chapter 2: Visiting the present.

Y/N led the four the girls back to the room. He then grabbed a handle and pulled revealed some safes. He opened one and took a watch from it and pushed it back down, he then grabbed another handle to reveal more safes, he opened and closed each and one of them.

Gura: "Hey mister Y/N, the song in your workshop is playing again. Why is that?"

Y/N stopped and looked back at them for a moment.

Calli lightly slapped Gura on the face.

Calli: "Don't ask personal questions Gura."

Y/N: "No no, it's fine. I knew you would ask about it sooner." He said as he continued looking through the safes.

Y/N: "The song is almost similar to my life. Though the lyrics are not the one that is similar, it's the music." He started. "I don't need to tell you, because if you listen to the music, you will know which part of life In talking about." He added. "The start is fairly normal. Just living with my father. Though my mother is dead, me and my father managed. I used to help with dad on the watches and clocks in my free time." He explained the start. Still looking through the safes. "At the middle of the song is the time I went to highschool. And nothing else." He said. "Near the end, I was graduating from highschool..." he paused for a bit and put his hands on his side with the watches dangling. "Then there was an attack on our school. That was when we all knew... A war has started. We had to run away, while the boys of our school were forced to fight. We were placed in bootcamps where I made a lot of friends, but when we came to attack back. I lost everyone, and everything... In the middle of the battle field was just me, and one single person, who had his gun pointed at me. He then pointed at himself, I ran to him to stop him but... He already shot himself... I lost everything, and everyone. But when I came back home. My father... had already passed away."

All four of them were silent as Calli just looked down, knowing what she saw. She is the queen of death after all. So she knew what he had gone through.

At this point a single tear fell down Y/N's cheek.

Y/N: "At that point on, I felt lost. But my friend Levin Miles was there to support me, but he had a career of racing." He breathed in and let out a shaky breath. "And on one morning he did the most Levin Miles thing he could do... He was testing a car, but the car had veered to the right, crushing, disintegrating the whole car. Everyone who was on site, came there and just saw Levin there smiling, lifelessly... He was a damn good racer, so he was known around the world. The day after that I read the news... with one simple phrase: 'Leaving Miles Is Dead.' He was the only person I could trust, the only friend I had left... He was my best mate, the only one who understands me, the only person who cared, but that car took him away..." He said as looked down on grief. "Just like his boss said... 'There will never be another Levin Miles..." He then punched the wall beside him, leaving a crack. Calli then approached him and patted him in the back.

He then wiped his tears off and saw his hand bleeding.

Calli: "Oh my gosh! Do you have any alchohol or bandages?" She asked in a panicked tone.

Y/N: "Don't worry about it." He said as he went to his desk and pulled out a first aid kit. He applied hydrogen peroxide and applied bandages.

Y/N: "Anyways, here you go."

Y/N: "One for Gura

Y/N: "One for Gura."

Gura took it as she spun around.

Y/N: "For you, Ms...?"

Calliope: "Mori Calliope."

"Ms. Calliope, quite a nice name for a fine lady like you." He smiled as she had a little blush taking the watch from him.

" He smiled as she had a little blush taking the watch from him

Y/N: "A watch for Ms-'

Ina'nis: "Ina'nis Ninomae."

Y/N: "Right..."

Y/N: "And for-"

Y/N: "And for-"

Kiara: "Takanashi Kiara!"

Y/N: "Quite childish like Gura."

Gura and Kiara: "Hey!"

Y/N: "Anyways, those watches are on the house."

Calli: "Wait, you can't be serious!"

Y/N: "No it's fine, first time customers get a free watch. And if they don't like it, they can get a new one anytime. If said watch is the free watch I gave them."

Gura: "By the way Mister Y/N, how do you know him?"

Y/N: "Well, I was his partner when it comes to time keeping apparatus."

Gura: "... a."

Calli: "Gura, it means he supplies them watches."

Gura: "Ohhhh..." Gura still had that empty headed look on her face.

Calli: "Anyways, we'll be going now. But about Amelia..."

Y/N: "Oh don't worry about her, I usually stay up at night and not sleep."

Calli: "You should sleep more."

Y/N: "You know my sleeping schedules?"

Calli: "N-No! I mean... The uh... I can tell you don't sleep much..."

Y/N: "Heh, I've got nothing but these watches and clocks, so I'll be fine... Hopefully." As he said that all four of them exited the building leaving Amelia in the tape room, and Y/N inside his workshop.

The end.