Chapter 3: The World.

It's like any other night.

Y/N staying up late to make more watches. While in the tape room was Amelia sleeping in a futon and a blanket set up by Y/N.

Y/N was in a room testing a new watch, but he took a silencer from the desk just not to to wake Amelia up who is just next door. The watched passed. But before he could put it in a safe, he heard another ticking sound. So what he did was exit and search for the sound. As he opened the entrance door, he saw the watch. Just on the ground.

So normally, he took it inside his workshop and inspected it

Made in 2014.

Made by: Silvestre Watchmann.

For: Sakuya Izayoi.

Y/N: "Father..."

He noticed the hands of the clock being off by five minutes. So when he pulled up the calibrator. (I forgot what it's called.) It stopped. Aswell as the music...

Y/N: "What the...?" He said confused of what is happening. Everything was bit lighter, and stopped moving. As if time had stopped.

He then pushed it down and everything started making sounds and music again.

Before he knew it, there were three knives on the side and on top of his hand buried in the desk. He look to the door to see a short maid that looked roughly around 16 to 20 years old.

 He look to the door to see a short maid that looked roughly around 16 to 20 years old

???: "Give me back my watch."

Y/N: "I'm assuming you are Ms. Izayoi?"

She nodded.

Sakuya: "Now hand it over."

Y/N: "Are you sure? It looks like it's gonna break sometime soon..."

Sakuya: "Give it back."

Y/N raised both of his hands to shoulder height.

Y/N: "Alright, but I'm just telling you what's good for your watch." He said as he threw the watch towards her as she caught it.

Y/N then walked towards a mini fridge and took a small can of beer as she walked away. Y/N was staring up at the skies through a glass roof as he was sipping his beer. He then heard a knock on the door, and he saw Calliope.

Y/N: "Oh, hello."

Calli: "You drink?"

Y/N: "Not that much, just this time. It's going to be a waste if I don't drink it at some point." He said as he took another sip from the can.

Y/N: "Want some? If not, I got water and soda here."

Calli: "I'll just have soda." She said as she walked over and Y/N took a can of Orange can of soda. He leaned back to the table still sipping the can of beer in his hand.

Y/N: "So, here for your friend Ms. Watson?"

Calli: "Yeah, where is she?"

Y/N signaled her to follow him to the room. He opened it with Calli peeking from the side. She saw Amelia sleeping on the futon he had set up. He closed the door. They continued chatting for a while. By that I mean they were talking for hours.

Whilst that was happening, in Y/N's apartment there was a small girl with pink hair and cat ears snuck in.

???: "I hope he has vodka..." She said asked no one. "I wonder when he will be back." She added.

Back to Y/N, both he and Calli heard the door open to see Sakuya, Sakuya Izayoi.

Y/N: "What do you want?" He asked before sipped from his can.

She just showed her the watch as he saw it was kinda broken.

Y/N: "Hmmm... a repair is what you're asking for. Alright, but you're still going to pay for it. My father made that watch you know?" He told the maid as he took the watch and went to his workshop and began fixing everything it needed.

...

He finished fixing the watch as he handed it back to Sakuya. She then pulled on the calibrator and suddenly there are a pattern of knives on the wall. Then it fell down to the ground.

Y/N just simply stared at the pool of knives and back to her.

Y/N: "I'm not picking those up. Plus, you have to pay for the repair."

As he continued sipping his can of beer, while watching the Time Stopping maid pick up the knives and leaving a bag of unknown currency on his desk and walked away.

Once she was gone, Calli asked him a question.

Calli: "Who was that?"

Y/N: "I don't really know... But I know for a fact that my father made that watch. Didn't know he was making time bending watches..."

Calli: "Huh, your family isn't that normal after all."

Y/N: "Yeah..."

Calli: "By the way, do you have a phone?"

Y/N just looked at her confused.

Y/N: "A phone...?"

Calli just stared at him.

Calli: "You don't know what that is?" She asked.

Y/N: "No? Was I supposed to know?"

Calli: "Oh my God you're only 26 yet you do not know what a phone is..."

Y/N: "Wait, how did you know I was 26?"

Calli: "Nevermind that!"

So they both stood there, awkwardly sipping their drinks.

After that, Calli decided it is time to go home with her friend Amelia. Carrying her on her back.

Y/N did the same thing, but had to lock everything in the shop before going home... He was thinking that what awaits for him is a bed, but instead, it is something else...

The end.