Chapter 4: Out of context Cat.

As Y/N walked down the street back to his apartment, he was also admiring the stars. He then looked back to the road as he opened a building with a card.

You see, Y/N lives far in the future from our time. Hover cars, nodes and all of that, but out of all the buildings in probably the world, his shop is the only one who embodies the 1500's look. Because that's when watches and clocks were invented by Peter Henlein. Immediately, Y/N's family seeked him to teach them the ways of a horologist.

(Horologist: A person who makes, repairs, and specializes in time keeping apparatus.

For people who don't know and didn't bother to look it up on Google.)

As Y/N rode the elevator, he room his keys and opened the door, closing it as he entered and turned on the lights.

There he saw a woman who had pink hair, cat ears carrying a PC.

Y/N and her just stared as at each other Y/N reached into his coat and took his gun, pointing it at the Neko

"Who are you, and why are you in my house."

"I want to live here!"

Y/N just had a deadpanned expression, putting his revolver back into his coat.

"Name." He said sternly.

"The name's Nyatasha Nyanners! And... Do you have any vodka?" She said quite loudly.

"I don't drink vodka." Y/N answered. "And also, what is that?"

"My gaming PC." She said with a smug face.

"What's a PC?" Nyatasha just looked at him in shock. "You must be that old to not know what a PC is!"

"I'm in my mid-twenties."

"That makes less sense!"

"Anyways, do you need help with that?: he asked as Nyatasha started pushing again. While Y/N just walked up to her and picked up the mysterious black metal box that is known as a computer.

He carried it into the extra spare room only to see it already decorated with Nyatasha's things. Pink bed, curtains, floor, carpet, etc. You then placed it somewhere near her desk.

"Thank you!" She thanked as you just patted her on the head and left her to her things.

He then walked down stairs and opened the fridge to see everything almost eaten. He then sighed in annoyance as he heard the door open with a loud slam.

"Y/N! I have brought you dinner in case you lack the food needed!" A woman said.

(I'm not gonna look up for her name, because I have like... four separate Terabyte of pictures of anime girls, including hentai and doujins. Yes, four of them.)

"Ah, thanks, Kate." He said as she approached the table and sat down. Y/N sitting infront of her.

He then tried to take the plastic bag with two hands only to be slapped away from her. She then pulled out a bento box and chopsticks, she opened the box and picked up a piece of shrimp that has been battered and fried, dipping it into a sauce before feeding it to Y/N like a child.

Y/N chewed and enjoyed as Kate just blushed staring at Y/N's face filled with satisfaction. Though she also fed him the rice and veggies that came along with it. This went on for a while as Y/N finished eating and Kate washing the dishes.

"Thanks Kate, I really needed that, someone just came in and decided to live with me."

"I know, but I was talking to that girl whom you have mentioned."

"Oh?" Y/N asked with a raised brow.

"I must say she is a bit... Dirty..."

Earlier...

As Nyatasha snuck in she went into a room where Y/N keeps things like cleaning materials and stuff. She then took the mop and spinned around and accidentally threw it at a sack. She then grabbed it and started stabbing the sack more.

"Take my big wood!"

As she was doing that, Kate was just there contemplating what she just saw.

Present...

"More like she says things without context..."

Kate just nodded.

"I will be going now."

"Alright, have a good night!" He said as she walked out and closed the door.

He was locking the door as Y/N heard Nyatasha shouting...

"Effortless penetration!!"

Y/N shaked his head and tried to not think about it.

He then took a shower and changed clothes and went to sleep.

(Sorry if this was short, but I'll be releasing a new chapter tomorrow, until then, I'll see you.)

The end.