Chapter 6: Colleagues and students of the battlefield.

Y/N was gathering the groceries as the girl from earlier wat had from the corners. Though Y/N didn't notice... Well, he would, but that is something he only needed back then.

He went to the counter as the girl also followed. He then went walked back all the way to his apartment, with the girl still following Y/N until he entered his apartment building which, you can not enter without a given key card, or without permission to any of the people inside the building. Though Y/N preferred a key and a lock to do it, he was forced to adapt to the Card method of unlocking his house.

He entered his apartment while the girl had found a spot to look through Y/N's window.

Y/N was tapped on the shoulder to see Juniper with an envelope.

"A masked man told me to give this to you." Juniper said.

"Huh." Y/N took it and sat down the table, opened it and started reading.

While he was reading it, he came across something he thought he'd never see again... 'Cold Watch'.

Y/N shivered at the name.

Then they both heard a knock on the door.

Y/N opened it to see a man with a suit and mask with a Lee Enfield rifle with a scope, carrying a box.

"Juniper, can you leave us alone for a bit?" Y/N asked.

"Sure, I still have to do something..." She said as she flew back into her room.

Back with Y/N, he went to the table and poured some water into his glass.

"So, you're the sniper of the new Maksed division, right?"

He just nodded.

"And you know I'm gonna teach you, yes?"

He nodded again.

"Okay, let me get a few things." He said as he walked over to the cleaning materials. "Just so you know, I'm doing this so you guys can just leave me alone." He added. He came out with his Barrett, and an M4 assault rifle.

"Let's go." Y/N said as he opened the door and let the masked sniper through. "Nyatasha, Juniper, I'm going out for a few days, please keep the apartment intact!" He shouted out to both of them, receiving an: 'Ok!' And an 'Alright!' From them.

While walking down the street, Y/N took out his watch and checked the time. Though he was stopped by a police officer.

"Hold it right there!"