24

Third person

Time is..time is weird right?

Minutes turn to hours, hours turn to weeks, and weeks turn into months.

Everybody came into visit for the first few days, but that slowly died down. He was asleep, for months.

Almost dead really..well that's what you get for being hit by a big truck.

"Nurse! Doctor! Help please!" A voice is heard, then lots of voices are heard. "What is it! What happened!"

"My brother! He- he squeezed my hand! He's waking up!" Lottie cried, fizzy frowned and hugged her big sister. "Sweetie is was probably something else, it's been months-"

"Months! Where the hell am I?" Louis looks at everyone, "Louis! Oh my gosh, you're okay!" Daisy says. "Who- who is this child?"

"Lou..it's me, daisy, then phoebe" daisy pouts, grabbing phoebes hand, "I really don't know you, I'm sorry.." Louis sighs.

"Louis, do you remember before you woke up..?" A blonde girl asks, "er..no I'm just assuming my name is Louis, can anyone tell me where I am"

-

"Make sure is gentle with anything, and try to get him to remember." The doctor says, "yes of course!" Jay, who Louis just found out is his mum.

"Are we going to your house?" Louis asks, "our house Louis, we are going home, invite your friends over and have dinner and try to get you to remember "

Louis nods and sighs.

-

Niall sits in class, looking at his phone, texting friends. While Harry is teaching the kids and giving out assignments.

Olivia walks in and smiles, "hi honey, sorry to disturb you, but Johannah just called, saying that she needs Louis' assignments, he woke up!"

Niall looks up, like everyone else. "Louis? Is he okay?" Harry asks, he hasn't seen Louis since before the accident, he felt horrible, but he got over like everyone else and started dating Olivia. "Well, no..he lost his memory"

Harry is relieved, Louis wouldn't remember him, and he's okay! "Oh, well I'll send something over, and let me get his assignments!" Harry smiles.

"Okay, love you..bye kids ! Keep learning" Olivia says and walks out. Harry sighs and looks up, at the students, "what the hell ya looking at! Back to work!" Harry says and sits down at his desk. Covering up his face.

-

Louis walks into his room, seeing all girly things, "are you sure this is my room? It's all girly." Louis looks at his mum, "well Lou, you liked er girly things.."

"Well then, I don't anymore. I'm gonna paint it, and take out all this rubbish." Louis decides, "I wore girl clothes too? I need to go to the shops, get me some new clothes."

"Oh okay, here's my er card Louis" Jay smiles weakly, "thanks. I think I'll walk there- and before you say, I'll be gentle"

-

"Tattoos galore" the light up sign says, Louis smirks and walks in.

"Hello, I'm getting a tattoo today" Louis says to the guy, "got any in mind sir?" The guy asks. "Ya, I want it on my chest, saying 'it is what it is' and like a little stick figure on a skate board" Louis laughs a bit, "man you're a weird kid, I vibe with it" the mans takes Louis back and tells him to take off his shirt.

-

"Hey eddy! How ya doing mate" a posh voice is heard in the shop, "going good Harry, new tattoo already?" Ed smiles at his best friend. "You know me ed, of course!" Harry laughs, "alright mate, let me just finish up here"

Harry walks into the back room and gasps, "sick right? My chest tattoo is for me mum" Louis smiles. "Oh er it's cool, I like it" Harry laughs nervously, "I like your er..clothing..." Harry looks down at Louis, who was wearing black skinny jeans and vans, with a white see through shirt beside him.

"Oh thanks mate, all down ed?" Louis asks, "all done Louis, ya know let me give my number, you have this like vibe that makes me wanna be friends" ed covers the tattoos and sits up, "yeah okay, I'll wait here" ed nods and walks to the front.

"So first tattoos?" The curly lad asks, "oh yeah, I thought I need a change, just got out of the hospital actually" Louis laughs "oh, what happened" Harry knew what happened.

"I somehow got hit by truck, little shit, then went to a coma, and just came out of it, guess I lost me memory" Louis shrugs and puts on his shirt.

Louis looked completely different, he had a slight stubble, and his hair has grown out a bit. "Listen lad, gotta run, mums making dinner and inviting friends over" Louis walks to the front, grabbing Ed's number, and paying.

"Bye mate"