50 -mature-

The twins were finally asleep, Harry had ran down to the local marketplace, getting condoms.

Louis was in the bath, shaving and getting himself pampered. It had been a long time since they have had sex, and Louis was excited. Once he was done, he dried off, and changed into just his panties.

He heard Clifford bark, so he sighed, "Clifford, go into the twins room and sleep, you don't deserve to see what your Harry will do to my beautiful body" Louis says, and walked the dog to the twins room. He closed the door and walked to the living room.

-

Harry walked and snuck up on Louis, wrapping his arms around his boyfriends waist. "Guess who..." Harry mumbles, kissing Louis' neck. "I know it's you hazza" Louis whines, as Harry dug his fingers into Louis' petite waist. "Mm no, I'm actually a cop, going to arrest for being so god damn sexy" Harry smirks.

"Really? Well in that case sir, take me away" Louis giggles, Harry tsk's and picks Louis up, going to their room. "Oh how I've missed your body so much" Louis closes his eyes, letting Harry do whatever he wants.

Harry pulls down Louis panties and licks his lips, "oh my gosh- hurry up you fucker!" Louis whines. Harry sits up and grabs a vibrating dildo, and lubing it up, "what- no hazza-" Louis pouts as Harry just looks at him, using his creepy love stare.

Harry smiles, "it's okay babe. It's good for you." Louis whimpers as Harry slowly slides the dildo in. Listening to Louis' moans and whimpers, Harry smirks and grabs the boys neck. "Fucking mine. You here me? This body is mine" the dom thrusts the dildo in and out, hear the vibrations, loving Louis' soft moans.

Louis looks at Harry through his glossy hooded eyes, the dom knew the sub was getting closer and closer.

As of timing Louis let out a loud moan, grabbing the sheets, and came against Harry's chest.

"Good boy. I'm gonna fuck you now"

———
Sorry I haven't been active, I lost motivation and I started a new school. I ALSO GOT A BOYFRIEND?!?!? Weird right???