2. -mature-

Louis
When school ended, Niall and I went my house. "Are you getting ready here?" I looked at Niall. "Well yeah, I'll take something from your closet, when you were still in the closet" he laughs. Fucking bitch- I had to wear pants T-shirts. So no one knew. Hmph rude, I only came out last year so I still had them tucked away. "Okay then, I sighed and grabbed a while cropped shirt and blue short skirt, then blue socks and my vans. "Lou hurry up!" Niall whined, "Ni, you're not even dressed" I giggle and put on the clothes, then look at myself in the mirror. That's when Niall came behind me and grabbed my waist, "you looked, pretty" he whispers, "N-Niall we stopped this ages ago" I blushed and looked down. "I know, you're just so cute and adorable, innocent on the outside but really really dirty" he smiled while I giggled, "alright cutie, get dressed" I smiled and walked away. Niall sighed and took out some of my old black pants and white tank top that had the UK flag on it. Once he was done we went downstairs to see Liam and Zayn talking. "Ready?" We all nodded.

The club was big, I smelt the alcohol and smoke all around me. The boys and I went to a table on the second floor, "I'm gonna get drinks!" I smiled and walked downstairs to the bar. "What can I get ya pretty boy" the bartender smiled, "Uhm 4 vodka shots. And one beach pink drink" I smiled back her, she instantly started making the drinks and gave me them along with a tray. I payed her and walked back to the boys. "4 shots and me a beach pink drink" I said and sat down, already sipping my drinking. I scrunch up my face, when the liquid burned my throat. You'd think I would be used to it. "To getting drunk tonight and forgetting drama" Liam said and we clinked the shot glass, to getting a crush on my sex ed teacher, I thought and we all drank it. "Let's go dance!" Zayn said to me, so we got up and went to the dance floor and started dancing together, laughing and giggling. Until I saw a curly man and smirked, "zayn Mr.styles is here!" I smile widely, "Really? Where?" He started looking around. "Don't look! Now I'm gonna get a drink, wanna come?" I ask, he shook his head. "Nah I'm gonna go to Liam because eh and Niall is with the girl" he answered so I shrugged and walked off the bar.

Harry
I saw a small boy with a skirt on and I thought, that's Louis. So I walked up to him, "what are you doing here? You're not old enough to drink." I smirked and grabbed his wrist. "I'm only a year younger then the drinking age, so hah. And I'm here with my friends" he giggled, I smelt vodka on his breath, and watched as drank something pink. "Well are you gonna ask me to dance?" He smiles and walked, looking back at me. Alright then, I followed him until he put his arm around my neck and started dancing. I danced with him, gripping his waist and dipping my head to his neck. Well I might regret this. But who cares. "You have a pretty neck" I whispered and kissed his neck. He moaned slightly, neck is a turn on then, I smirked slightly, "Mr.styles..." "Harry call me Harry" I mumble and kiss his neck more, sucking and biting a bit. "Harry, you wanna get out of here?" He whispers. "Hm, alright baby. Cmon little one" I grab his hand and we start walking.

Once we get to my house, I push him against the door and kiss him. "Fuck- Harry." He moans a bit, I pick him up and open the door. Going to bedroom, "you said you're virgin, are you sure you want this?" I ask, moving his hair and smile. Sure I want to have sex, it's been killing me all day, I just wanna make sure he's ready. "Yes, yes. I've been ready" He mumbles and grips my shirt pulling me down to him. I smirk and take off my shirt, then does the same. "You're so gorgeous" I whisper and grab his neck and grab his thigh, pulling him closer. "Harry hurry up, please!" He whines. "Sh baby, you have no idea what you did to me when you skipped away" I tell him and take off his skirt, biting my lip and look at his pink panties. Shit- "omg Harry if you don't hurry up, I'm gonna cut your balls off and hang them on my door" I laugh. "Ok feisty, still want them" I say and take off my pants. He bites his lip and sits up, "I'm done waiting, you're too slow" he smiles slightly and grabs the waistline of my briefs; he looks up at me, so innocently. "You look so innocent" I smirk, "well I'm not" he giggles and finally pulls down my boxers. I sigh in relief and bite my lip.

Louis
I bite my lip and grab his length  and start moving my hand up and down, spreading he pre-cum, using it has like lube. He is really big, maybe 8.6? No it's definitely 9.5 inches. "Looks whose going slow now" he smirks. I just giggle and put the tip in my mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down, staring up at him occasionally. I jacked off the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth, gagging when it the back of the my throat. He looks so fucking, his head thrown back and his mouth opened slightly. He sadly pulled out and brought me back on the bed. "Now you stay and look pretty, whilst I fuck you. Hard" he mumbles, making me bite my lip. "Yes" i mumble, "yes what?" He smirks looking down at me, running his hand down my body. "Yes...daddy" I blush, as he smirks wider, he opens his mouth again. "Good boy"