44

Blackbird by the Beatles were playing while Louis was shower, he smiled and patted his tummy to the beat.

The babies kicked along, Louis just giggles and rubbed his tummy. Harry walked in with a camera, filming.

Harry opens the shower door, showing Louis tummy and upper half. "Hazza!! Get out!!! What are you doing!!" Louis exclaims.

"I'm filming a video! To show our future kids!!" Harry laughs a little. "I'm pretty sure, they don't wanna see me naked!!" Louis pouts, "you can only see your tummy and your face!! Now bye bye" Harry laughs and walks away.

-

Louis sighed wanted make cookies, but the whole kitchen was dirty.

Well- to Louis it was, he caught every spot and dust, he was cleaning up until Harry had came home, from recording.

"Lou, baby, what are you doing?" Harry asks quietly, "cleaning. I was going to make cookies, but I couldn't because everything is dirty in this damn kitchen!"

"Louis, nothing is dirty, go lay down. I'll make cookies" Harry smiles softly, knowing, Louis was nesting.

"But! It's dirty there. I can't have my babies eat dirty cookies!" Louis scoffs, "I'll clean it Lou, go lay down." Harry kisses his boyfriend, "okay okay fine." Louis pouts and kisses Harry again on the cheek, "oh I love you so much" Louis giggles and walks away.

-

Harry walked in the room, to see Louis watching Lady and The Tramp. "See that, my babies? The doggies, aren't they cute, that cute scruffy gray one is Tramp, and the one with the floppy brown curly ears, is Lady." Louis says softly, rubbing his tummy.

"I think Harry is the Tramp-" Louis giggles, Harry had already gotten the camera and was recording. "Then I'm Lady, because I'm classy" Louis laughs, he felt a patter of feet, "oh kickers huh? Are you guys gonna do football? I use to do football, but that's for another time to tell"

"I love you both and your daddy"