10.

~30 days~

Louis
My teacher/boyfriend is or was a famous singer, fuck me fuck me fuck me FUCK.

So let me get this straight, haha straight..ew. Anyways he is my teach who would get in trouble if anyway found out that we are dating, and if anyone did find out, it would probably be on the news. Damn it.

I slowly raise my hand, wanting to go to the bathroom, because I feel like I'm gonna throw up. "Y-yes Louis?" Looking me dead in the eye, "I don't feel to go, can I go to the nurses?" I mumble, "uh- yeah...go, w-we don't want you to feel sick" he weakly smiles. I nod and get up, grabbing my things.

\.../
"Louis!?" I hear my mum walk in the office, "mummy..." I look at my mum and get up to hug her, "let's go home, sweetheart" he mumbles, "alright" I sigh.

She goes up to the front and signs me out and grabs my hand and I look through the window of Harry's class, everyone back at the movie, but Harry is just staring at me. With a weak face, looking like he's tearing up. Sorry.

\.../
Once we get back from the store, mum wanting to get me favorite ice cream, and drink. I sniffle and look down, while walking behind her.

"Mum?" I grab her arm, "yes Lou?" She turns around, even though, she doesn't like the parties and hookups, she still loves me. "Can we maybe cuddle and watch a movie while eating ice cream" I smile, she stares in awe. We haven't done this for years.

She just smiles and nods, "let me just change boobear" she goes up stairs and goes to her room, which reminds to change. Going to my room and grabbing a random shirt and sweats. Putting it on, taking my makeup and sighing, then going downstairs and to the couch, turning on 'Grease' my favorite.

My mum comes in, with the ice cream, two spoons and a big fluffy blanket, she sits down and spreads the blanket over us, she lays my head on her shoulder and I smile.

A smell of cologne, Gucci Mémoire d'une Odeur. Soon realizing these are Harry's clothes, shit. Okay whatever.

\.../
Thirty minutes in, I pause the movie, making my mum look at me. "Mummy...can I ask you a question?" I mumble, "well you already did" she laughs, "but what's up?" I sigh and fiddle with my fingers, "have you ever done something stupid" I say, "depends on what it is, what have you done baby"

Here goes nothing, well no I'm not telling her I'm fucking my teacher and dating him, oh and that he's famous. "Well, if you found out, that the person you love, is literally not who you thought he would be..what would you do?" I mumble.

"If I found that out, I would talk it out with him, ask why he didn't say anything and if it works out, then it works out, but if you doesn't, then leave it on a good note" she looks down at me.

"But what if he gets mad that you're asking?" I sigh and move the sleeves of the shirt over my hands. "Then you leave him instantly. Period. If he does tell you the truth, that means he lies more then you think" she sighs, I just nod and turn back on the movie, I know she won't push it, because of the state I'm in.

\.../
-from Harry <3-
Love, are you okay? Baby, we need to talk.

-from Harry <3-
Lou! Please answer me, I'm worried. Come over after school?!

-from Harry <3-
God fuck! Just ducking ansr! Plz answe I ned yu

-from Harry <3-
Boo issss been thee hoursssss txt me bak, now!!
Read 12:39 am

I sigh, he looks to be drunk texting, it's been about 7 or 8 hours since my mum and I watch movies, she fell asleep, so I got up and wrote a little note, so she knows where I am.

Had to go do something mum, I'm safe don't worry. - BooBear xx

I didn't have to worry about my sisters, cause they also fell asleep in the living room. So I grab my keys and phone then slip on my vans and get to my car.

\.../
Once I get to Harry's apartment building, and walk to his apartment, grabbing out the spear key, I unlock the door.

"No no no! Mum, he won't answer....yes it's 12:56 here, but he always sleeps late....mum stop! I gotta go." I hear him sniffle and throw his phone, "haz? Hazza.." I whisper and walk up to him, seeing the bottles of vodka and beer. He gasps and brings me to his chest.

"Mine, you're mine...you're not leaving me" harry mumbles into my neck, "Harry, you're drunk, just get to bed, we'll talk in the morning" I mumble.

"Stay? P-please stay Lou" I sigh and take off his skinny jeans and unbutton his shirt, "come on baby, it's time for bed" I weakly smile, he nods and gets in bed. "I'm just gonna clean up the bottles, alright?" I whisper to him, pulling the comforter and blanket up. He nods, so kiss his cheek, then walk away, grabbing a trash bag and picking up the bottles, and putting his dirty clothes away. I then take off my- or his, sweats, cause it hot and get beside him.

We have a lot of talking tomorrow.
-
-
-
-

This is just a filler chapter.