【TWENTY NINE】

〖ワイステリアアカデミ〗

«ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ»

𝒌𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

Weeks had passed, I was constantly busy due to club activities, projects and the preparation of our class for the up coming Sports Festival nextweek.

I was walking on the crowded hallway since all the students are preparing their props and other things that are needed for the Sports Festival.

I was on my way to the teachers office to drop off the finished paperworks to Rengoku-sensei.

The box was pretty heavy, I was actually struggling with my minimal strength.

"Miss butterfly! Fancy seeing you here" I look up to see Terushima-san.

"Terushima-san" I greet him, stopping on my tracks.

"You can call me Seiji, lets cut the formalities" He says.

"You're the one to talk, you call me Miss" I say.

He laughs. "Sorry, you may look petite but you're pretty mature".

"Hmm I'm not quite certain whether I should take it as a compliment or not" I laugh.

"Please do take it as a compliment" He says.

"But if you insist, Seiji-san" I smiled.

I waited for his reply until I saw his face turn red.

"S-Seiji-s-san, are you-"

He covers his mouth.

"Sorry sorry, My bad" He says.

"Do you have a feve-"

"No I don't— well that box you're carrying looks heavy, let me carry it for you" Before I was about to reply he immediately took the box from me.

"But-"

"You're off to the teachers office? Okay same, let's go" Before I could reach out to him, he started walking.

I tailed him from behind, trying to catch up to his walking pace.

"Wait up! Your legs are too long! Therefore your walking is my running pace" I say and he stops, I bump onto his shoulder.

"Sorry, let's match paces then" He smiles and I nod.

We started walking side by side.

"Say, you look quite uneasy" I hear him say and I was quite surprised.

Now that he mentioned it, these past few weeks I had been feeling someone was following or eyeing me for sometime.

I'm not quite certain who, I don't have a record of having someone as a stalker but it has been bothering me lately.

"O-Oh? Really? My, maybe I was just too worn out with the preparations for the Sports Fest" I lied, laughing awkwardly.