【TWENTY FIVE】

〖大正美術館〗

«ᴛᴀɪꜱʜᴏ ᴍᴜꜱᴇᴜᴍ»

𝒈𝒊𝒚𝒖𝒖'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

"Giyuu" I looked over to my shoulder to see Rengoku-san coming out of the bathroom stall.

I hummed in response as I focused once again in washing my hands.

"I don't mean to be rude but is it true that you and... Bella are dating?" He says.

I turned the faucet off.

"No" I say. "Where did you get such information?" I look at him as I dry my hands with a paper towel.

Rengoku clears his throat. I stare at him with my usual expression in which they like to call 'dead'.

He averts his gaze for a moment, he takes a deep breath and crosses his arms as his red shining eyes landed on mine.

"Bella did" I knew he was about to say that, I'm not even surprised about it.

I sighed.

"You know you should tell her to stop spreading false information, this issue is starting to get to the students" He says and I look at him.

"I'll make sure to talk to her" I say.

"Alright, good luck" Rengoku says as he walks towards the door.

"Oh and just so you know, I think you and her don't match" Rengoku says before he left the bathroom.

I sighed, looking at the mirror, staring into my reflection.

I blinked, gazing deeper.

(im so sorry, the animation sucks along with the quality ಥ‿ಥ)

My eyes widened knowing that my reflection changed into someone else.

It was me but it was someone else.

I immediately washed my face with water.

I have to get enough sleep, I'm starting to see things again.

I say before I wiped my face with a paper towel.

I left the bathroom, walking on the marble floor.

"Giyuu-kun!" I look to the side to see Belladonna.

"Ah, great timing. Can I talk to you?" I say, grabbing her wrist as we walk towards a corner.

I looked at her.