【FOURTY】

ワイステリアアカデミ

«ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ»

𝒌𝒐𝒄𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

The sun shone brightly as I walked on the stoned sidewalk, peacefully crossing the road as I spotted two familiar figures in front of me.

"Shinobu-chan!!" Her multi-colored hair flowed effortlessly as she bounced and waved her hands in the air with delight.

I smiled ear to ear.

Mitsuri, Tamayo, and I had decided to meet up to buy the ingredients for our classrooms booth.

The school gave us two days off to prepare our classroom booths.

"Good morning" Tamayo greets me gracefully as a smile formed on her lips.

"I have the list of the items and necessities we have to purchase for our booth, Rengoku-sensei sent me the list last night, then afterward Yushiro-san and Hana-san modified and added some items," I say as I showed them a long piece of paper.

"Lemme see!~" Mitsuri gently takes the list off my grip as she reads it individually.

"I have the funds right here," Tamayo says as she shows me a white wallet.

"Well, that's settled, shall we go and waste no time!" I say with pure excitement.

"Yay! Girl shopping!... kinda!" Mitsuri says happily.

The three of us shared a giggle as we made our way toward the bus stop until a familiar car stopped in front of us and rolled down its window.

"Ak-Akira-san!" I say with a surprised tone, I lean down to meet with her pink orbs.

Mitsuri shows her face through the window.

"Eeek! Akira-saann!" Mitsuri greets happily.

"Akira-san, Ohayo.." Tamayo greets as she leans down a bit.

"Good morning! I happen to pass by, I came from the museum to handle a bunch of items, where are you ladies heading?" She asks.

"Shopping items and ingredients for our classroom booth," I say.

"Oh really? I can accompany you ladies, come on in. It will save you a couple of yen too" Akira-san says with pure enthusiasm.

"Really??!" Mitsuri says, her eyes sparkling with excitement of adventure.

"Of course!" Akira-san unlocks the car doors with a click of a button.

"Thank you Akira-san..." I say politely.

"My pleasure" she smiles in response as me and the ladies get comfortable inside her vehicle.

⊱ ────── {⋆🦋⋆} ────── ⊰

"Bye!" I waved a happy goodbye to two of my friends.

Today was such an adventure yet very much productive.

Thanks to Akira-san, it wasn't much of a worry to deal with the groceries. Thanks to a couple of our classmates who were at school, we were able to sort out the items, ingredients, and other necessities.