Partyyyy

Matt^

I wore a red crop top, black high waisted skinny jeans, red pumps. I curled my hair and did my famous red lips. I stuffed gum in my pocket as well as my phone. I popped on string of gum in my mouth.

"Marley!"Josh calls out. "Coming!"I yell and go downstairs. They are all ready. We all piled in Josh's car. I was squished between Lou and Josh.

It was complete silence. My phone rang. It was my mom. "Hello. "I say. "Hey Hun how's it going?"She asks. "It's...okay. "I say. "Glad to here. I miss you so much. "She tells me. "I miss you too. Don't worry I'll be back before you know it. "I say.

From the front mirror I see Parker looking at me. "Well I'll talk to you later. I love you. "She says. "I love you too. "I say and hang up.

"Who do you love?"Matt growls. "Mom. "I smirk. He relaxed. I see Parker let out a breath too. Weird.

At the party we all separated. "Hey can I talk to you?"Lou asks. "Yea. "I nod and we go to the backyard. "I figured it out just like about 5 minutes ago. Since your the girl in the house your pretty much the only one I can talk to this about. "He starts off. "Lou your really scaring me. What's wrong?"I ask.

"I'm....gay. "He breathes out. What! "Ih my god. "I give him a hug. "I'm scared to tell the guys. "He says. I break the hug apart. "You shouldn't be. Unless you like one of them. "I say.

"I don't. I like my friend from soccer. He kissed me. "Lou says. "Aww. Lou don't be afraid. "I hug him. From inside I see Parker watching us.

"Thanks for the help. "Lou says pulling away. "Don't be afraid. "I smile. "Have fun. "He waves and goes inside. "Oh wow. "I whisper to myself.

I go inside and enjoy about 2 more hours. I find Matt and I tell him I'm going home. "Be careful. "He says. I nod and leave.

When I go home I throw on pj's. I hear the door open and close after a while. I tip toe down and I peek my heart was racing. Then I see Parker. "Oh...its just you. "I sigh. "I bet you wished it was Lou. "Parker growls. "No, Lou is going through something right now and I was helping him. "I remark.

"If he was going through something don't you think he would tell his best friends first instead some girl he just met?"He exclaims.

"Yes I do think. He's going through something that he can't talk to you about it. He had to talk to the only girl in the house about it!"I say. Lou walks in. "What's going on?"Lou asked.

"Lou come here. "I say. I explained everything in his ear. "Oh. "Lou bites his lip. "Lou come on. "Parker shakes his head. "I'm sorry. "Lou goes upstairs.

I watch him go up. "I told you he's not ready to tell you guys. "I said in a soft voice. "What do you fucking know!"He yells. Matt and Josh walk in. "Dude. "Josh shakes his head. "What's going on here?"Matt asks.

"That...that....bitch! She changed us all! Lou is going through something he can't tell us about but he told her. She is changing the ways in this house!"Parker yells.

"He's right. I'm leaving tomorrow. "I say. "No! No your not!"Lou yells from upstairs. "Marley, your not leaving. "Matt says. I sigh and go to my room.