Words Hurt

Josh^

I wake up. I wore my pink cropped tee, white skinnies, and black converse. Ugh...i felt sick today.

I throw my hair in a ponytail. I do my makeup and I grab my purse and keys. I go downstairs and Lou is talking with the guys. "I told them. "Lou says. "You did?"I put my hand on Lou's shoulder.

"We told him he didn't have to be afraid. "Josh says strumming his guitar. "I reminded him of that. "I nodded. "We still love you Lou. "Matt says. Parker wasn't here. "What time is it?"I ask. "10:57. "Lou says. "I have to go to work. "I say. "Bye. "They all say.

I'm walking down to work and I open. "Hey Pat. "I say once I see Patty. "Hey. "She smiles. I put my stuff in the back and I go folding the new boxes.

Then Parker walks in. "Great. "I mutter. "Your late. Get behind the register!"Patty yells at him. "Oh lord please help me. "I pray to myself.

After I finished folding all the new things I walk over to Patty. "Hey, your done already?"She asks. "Yea. "I nod. "Wow your quick! Um...i guess...can you set up behind the counter. Here. "She slides another box over.

I carry it. Boy was it heavy. "You need help?"She asks. I shake my head. "I can handle it. "I say. I struggle carrying it. Parker takes the box. "Here. "He says setting it on the counter.

"Thanks. "I mutter and start unboxing stuff. I was feeling a little drowsy. I took deep breathes. "Marley, are you alright? You look a little pale. "Patty calls. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me. "I shake my head. Before I can put away a pair of headbands I passed out.

Parker's POV

She falls. "Patty!"I yell and I kneel down to Marley. I carry her bridal style to my car. "Take care of her!"Patty yells as I drive to the hospital.

An hour later.

She's laying peacefully. "What's wrong with her?"I ask the nurse. "There was a drug in her that makes people feel a little drowsy but don't worry she'll be fine. Just make her drinks lots of water. "The nurse says.

"Thanks. "I say. I was waiting for the guys to come in. 5 minutes later Matt burst through the door with Josh and Lou trailing behind him.

Lou was writing some music as soon as he sat down. "What happened?"Matt asked. I explained to him. Then I leave. I know she wouldn't want to see me.

She hates me. I don't hate her. But she hates me.

Marley's POV

I wake up. Matt, josh, and Lou are surrounding me. "Where am I?"I ask. They explained everything. "Wait? If he brought me here where is he?"I ask. "He left. "Lou says.

Why would he leave? "Oh ok. "I shake my head.