Why?

Lou^

As soon as I get home I lay down and rest. I decide to call my mom. "Hey Hun!"I hear loud music in the background. I couldn't find anything to say. I just hung up.

I sigh. The someone knocked on my door. "Come in. "I say. Parker walked in. Here we go. "Um...you feeling better?"He asks. "Yea..."I nod. "Can I?"He points to the edge of my bed. I nod.

"I'm really sorry. For everything. For the way I treated you. For the words I said. I never talked to anyone like that and I feel horrible. "He apologizes.

"You made me feel like complete crap. "I say. He runs his hand through his dark hair. "I'm really sorry. "He mumbles. "It's okay. "I say. He looks at me. "Really?" he asks. "Yea. "I nod. I open my arms for a hug. He laughs and gives me a hug. The same time Lou walks in. "Oh...wow. PDA. "Lou says closing the door and sitting on my chair. I laugh.

"See you later. "Parker whispers in my ear. Lou smirks at me as Parker leaves. "He said see you later. It's not like it's a booty call. "I roll my eyes. "Yet anyways. "Lou says. "Anyways....your here because?"I ask. "I'm bored. "Lou shrugs.

"Of course you are. "I smirk. "Let's go bowling. "He says. "I hate bowling. "I shake my head. "Why?"He asks. "The ball once fell on my toe. "I say. He died laughing.

"It's not funny. "I cover my face. "Yes it is. "Josh says walking in. He lays on my bed. "Who invited you?"I ask Josh. "Ouch, babe. "He smirks. I roll my eyes. He sneaks his hands around my waist and pulls me down on the floor. "Josh!"I laugh.

"Surrender the girl!"Lou yells. "Never!"Josh rolls himself under the bed while holding onto my waist. "I swear if the bed falls on me. "I whisper. "I'll be you cover. "Josh says. "Hey! Put your hands up where I can see them!"Lou points his fingers at Josh.

"What's going on here?"Matts voice appears. I motion Josh to stay quiet. I roll off under the bed. "Duh...cops and robbers. "I say. "Whatever. Have you guys seen Josh?"Matt asks. "Nope. Not here. "I shake my head.

"Well tell him I got the tickets if you see him. I'm going of Jenni's house for the night and half of tomorrow. "Matt says. "Use protection!"I yell as he leaves. "He got the tickets. "Lou says throwing a shoe under the bed.

Josh throws it back and stands up. "We need to do something instead of stay here all night. "Josh says. "Movies! We are going to the movies!"I yell.

"We are going to see a scary movie!"Lou exclaims. "No!"I shake my head. "Yes!"Josh and Lou yell. I shake my head and go into Parker's room. He's laying on his head with his eyes closed listening to music on his head phones.

I poked his belly button. Or whatever felt like it. He opened his eyes and pulled out his headphones. "We are going to the movies at 7. Be ready. "I tell him and go back to my room. "It's settled at 7. "I say.