Regular Days

I wake up to dishes being smashed. I go downstairs. Matt and Parker are yelling at each other. "I saw everything!"Matt yells. Lou and Josh motion me to go upstairs with them.

We sit in my room. "Why are they mad?"I ask. "Parker was talking about you. In a really nice way. Matt heard and went bizarre. The first night you came here he said he doesn't want any of us with you, like dating, especially Parker. "Josh explained.

"Yea, what he said. "Lou nods. I give Lou a grin. "Matt needs to calm down. It's not like Parker did anything with me other than give me his jacket. "I say. "In the rain?"Lou asks. I nod. "Aww. "Lou smiles.

Josh stays quiet. "Anyways...yea. "Josh says. I get up and go to Matt. He's pacing back and fourth. "I'm very sorry, but you need to the fuck down. Maybe he did say something but we didn't do anything! You should be paying attention of what didn't happen in this case. "I tell him.

He looked shocked. I go upstairs and change into some clothes and I go to work. "Hey you okay?"Patty asks once I enter. "Perfect. "I smile.

After work I went straight home and into my room. There was a knock. "Come in. "I say. Matt walks in and sits next to me. "I'm really sorry about everything. "He says.

"It's okay. "I nod. "I'm going to dinner tonight but I'll be back a little early. We can hang out then. "He says. "Okay. "I smile. He messes my hair and leaves. I laugh.

I decide to take a nap.

Smoke. Smoke. Smoke. It's all I can smell. I wake up and all I see is smoke. I cough and try to get out. It's a fire in the kitchen that made its way through the front door. I tried to go through the back but I fell. I couldn't walk. The fire made its way to the back door.

"Oh god!"I cried. "Marley!"Lou yells. Josh and Lou were trying to open a window. Then I see Parker. He broke
The window and jumps inside. He grabs me and the pull me out.

We let the firefighters do the rest. They took my to an ambulance. They helped me breathe clean air.

"Your good?"The paramedic asks. I
Nod and walk over to the guys. Everything in the kitchen was sort of ruined. Fixable but ruined.

This only meant one thing. I need to leave this house. I go to my room and lock the door. I quickly pack everything. "Mars. "Lou's voice appears behind my door. "Can't talk. Busy. "I say. "What could you possibly be doing. "Lou asks. "Nothing. "I say.

"There's a party tonight do you want to come?"Josh asks. The last party. "Yea what time?"I ask. "8. "I hear Matt say.

"Come on the interior guy is coming later. "Matt says.