chapter 1

DURING THE BATTLE WITH AUDREY AND MAL - MAL IS IN DRAGON FORM WHILE AUDREY IS STILL IN HER EVIL FORM

Audrey held the sceptre, in her hand. She was smirking while looking at Mal's dragon form, who was hovering over Audrey's head.

The self titled queen of mean, tightened her grip on the sceptre. On the other hand Mal's eyes filled with pain, as she was blasted on her wing, by the power . She had to do something to save her home, Auradon. To protect her loved ones, even if it means to sacrifice herself for a bright future. She clutched the ember in her hand tightly, waiting for a right moment to use it.

She saw that Audrey was about to blast her for the second time.
"Now, is the right time" she thought and looked at Auradon for one last time maybe .
Audrey blasted the sceptre with full force on her chest, where as she blasted back with the ember, mixed with one of her fire balls.
After a Few minutes, the sceptre, fell from Audrey's hands, and she fell down on the roof, asleep, whereas, mal felt that her energy was being sucked by something. She felt like she was slowly seeping out of consciousness, but she knew she couldn't do anything about it.

Meanwhile with the others,
Celia , looked at Mal from where she was standing, and saw that the dragon form was becoming pale. While uma, Harry took notice that something was wrong with their long lost best friend.
"Mal?!" Uma yelled to the dragon but didn't got a answer.

Uma could see that the other cour fours and king Ben were walking out of the forest, but ahe could see all their eyes were fixed on the flying dragon.
"Mal?!" Ben asked cautiously.
But before he could do anything, he saw that his fiancee was about to become unconscious. His eyes grew wide and he ran from where he was standing, to catch her. The others looked at Mal, and noticed the same thing as Ben, and started running after him.
"M!!" Evie shouted to her surrogate sister, but to no avail.

Mal, transformed back to her human self, but still she was falling down.
Ben, used all of his beastly energy to ran, and catch his love. But he was beatned to it by the embers power, the blue light from the ember surrounded her, and instead of falling, she was floating down slowly.

When, Ben reached his love, he took her in his arms, and started calling her name, but nothing was happening.

"Pls be safe mal" he wished in his head while the others came running towards them.

______(bye guys..stay tune)_______