chapter 4

"because her dad is Hades" Ben finished.
He wanted to laugh by seeing his parents so shocked.
"O-ok" Adam said nervously and went off to find the royal chief gaurd. Whereas belle patted his sons back and went off to see her daughter in law in the room.
Ben again started working his way to his office to call lady Persephone.
He entered the room, and called Zeus for an emergency video calling. He sat down on his chair, and switched on the screen. He was met by the friendly faces of lord Zeus, Poseidon, lady Hera , hercules, mehara and most importantly lady Persephone.
He greeted them kindly and then Zeus asked the question.
"So tell me Benjamin, what is the reason behind this call?" He asked.
"As, you may know that my fiancee lady mal, is the first born child of lord Hades?" Ben asked.
They nodded.
"Yes, they know king Ben, I told them, they've known it for 15 years" Persephone said to the teenage king.
"Is something happened with my daughter?" Persephone asked concerned.
Ben nodded.
"As you may know, that princess Audrey took the sceptre, so in order to save us mal was blasted by it, she is unconscious now, but had regained her consciousness for a few minutes, and she asked for you, lady Persephone" Ben explained.
"I'm coming right now" she said and went off towards another direction.
"King Benjamin, if you need any help for my niece, feel free to ask" Zeus stated.
After stating their goodbyes, Ben ended the call.

He paced the room twice, and hurriedly made his way to Mal's room.

The sight that he saw made his heart broke
Mal had an oxygen mask, and iv bag. She was looking so small and timid by lying there.

Now it was for them to wait for hades and Persephone to arrive.
He hope that his dragon will be okay.