chapter 3

"hey guys" Ben said drawing the others attention towards him.
"Do any of you know that who are Mal's father and step mother?" Ben asked the 7 Vk's infront of him.
While the others nodded no, Evie avoided eye contact with everyone, as she looked on the ground.
"Eve, do you know anything about it?" Jay sled desperately to his second sister.
Evie nodded while the others stared at her intensely for more information.
"I found it out when I was 14, and mal told me to keep it a secret" she explained.
"But, please don't react to badly" she asked the others and they agreed.
'here goes nothing' she thought.
"Her father is Hades, as in the blue flame head, lord of underworld, and her step mom is Lady Persephone, goddess of vegetation" she said while the others gaped at her.
"You mean to say, that she is my aunt/cousin. And she didn't tell me that when we were friends?" Uma asked incrediously.
Evie nodded .
"You mean, as in the same hades, who attacked her that day at the bridge?" Ben asked while again Evie nodded.

"I have to send gaurds to bring him here, and I suppose Lady Persephone is in Auradon, I'll be calling her and Zeus" Ben said and went off to call them.
While the others stayed in the same room to look after Mal.
"If hades, comes here I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind, that how could he left her to maleficent's care" Harry said to jay and uma while the both nodded.
The three of them knew that what had maleficent done to mal, how much she abused their friend. Because they were the ones who helped her to getaway from her abusive mother sometimes, when they were small.

Meanwhile with ben.

"Son how is Mal?" His father asked him.
"She is.... not good..dad, I want a favour, can you please tell the gaurds to bring hades from the isle, whereas I'm gonna call lady Persephone"
"Why, hades" Adam asked while Belle looked confused.
"Because..." Ben started to say.

_______(bye guys..stay tune)-------