chapter 8

Recap
How can they say goodbye to the girl they loved? How can they say goodbye to the girl they were so fond  off?
Can they say goodbye?
Present time.

It was decided that the beauty family will be the first to say their goodbyes, as they were present there at the moment.
Queen Leah stepped towards the bed and hold her hand.
"I owed you an apology, lady mal. I know you are not your mother" she said and exit the room, with a single drop of tear.
It was Audrey, who was next, and she was blaming herself for killing mal.
She took her hand and started saying
"Mal, I'm really sorry for what I did. I hope you can forgive me. Ben was lucky to have you as his fiancee, you are much more better person than I am. I hope you can..." She started but broke down crying, and ran out of the room.
Next it was the queen and king of Auroria, who considered mal as their daughter.
"Mal, I hope you are happy wherever you are. And I hope you can forgive Audrey, you were one my daughter and will always be. Love you sweetheart"aurora said and kissed her forehead and Philip repeated her actions, and went out of the room crying.

"Lord Hades, I really blame you because of the torture she faced in her childhood, why did you left her with the dragon" Harry stated to hades suddenly.
"I had no other option.it was either I leave her or that gecko would've killed her. I didn't wanted my daughter to be dead because of me." Hades answered still crying.

Next it was belle and Adams turn to say goodbye to the girl they came to know as their daughter.
"Mal, honey. I hope we could have saved you. Thank you for being in our son's life, and thank you for being our daughter. We love you sweetheart" they said and hugged and kissed her forehead.

Uma, harry and Gil couldn't say goodbye to mal, so the three each gave her a hug, and kiss on forehead in case of Harry(because she was a sister to him) and followed the beast couple out of the room.
Next it was Carlos and Jay's turn.
"We love you dragon. Hope to see you oneday" they both said and hugged their dead sister. Dude licked Mal's hand, and the three went out of the room, as they couldn't bare to see the sight of mal dead.
Next it was Evie, she was full blown crying after losing her sister/best friend.
"M,I hope you are happy. I will see you one day, honey. And I hope there are fashion stores up there, or I'll go up there to dress you" she said and laughed.
"I love you M" she broke down crying and ran out of the room and hugged her brothers.
Next it was time for Hadie and Persephone. Hadie was crying while Persephone was in shock after seeing her daughter dead.
Hadie hugged her but he couldn't say goodbye to her. He can't. How can he?
Persephone hugged her daughter tightly and started sobbing. Hadie slowly took his mom, outside and let her sit on the couch outsiders the room.

Hades, finally made his way towards his daughter.
"Mally , I hope you can forgive me. I want to kill the gecko, but can't, because of how she tortured you. I know I'm the lord of underworld, but I'm helpless baby girl, I love you so much Mally, I love you" he said and looked at Ben, who was staring constantly mal, in shock, holding her hand.

He patted Ben on the back and went out of the room, to sit beside his wife, head in hand .

Ben made his way to the door and locked it. He thre away all the medicine on the tables and cabinet's, he could not bare to see them.

He took of his jacket, and rolled up his sleeves.
He cupped both of her hands, and looked at her. His eyes blurred with tears, but he didn't let them fall.
"Mal, I know you are still here" he snapped. He knew she was here because she could feel the love radiating from her skin.
"How can I live without you, mal. How can I be the king without you as my queen, honey. You are the light Tom my darkness, Mally. How can I live without you not being beside me.
Mal, please come back to me.i would like to be there instead of you. I cannot live without you. You know I wished it could be me instead. For whatever the weight of these words are, I will gladly pay three times my punishment for this ordeal if you'll just come back to me. Mal, I love you so much.He was pleading with a body. The dead body of his marvelous wife. But it wasn't as if he had any other options left. "Faeries don't break promises," he whispered to her ear. "I know it's been hard and I know you've been hurt many times. But you promised me, Mal. Please, don't leave me." Then, with every ounce of strength he could conjure behind his words, he made his final imploration. "I'm begging you."

But Mal laid still. It was quite insulting for Ben, because he heard that there was great lower in the begging of a king.

His vision clouded with tears, and he sobbed, in her stomach. She was gone. She was gone. She was gone.

As he was sobbing to loudly, he missed the heart moniter beeping.

"Hey,who died, that you are crying" Ben heard and looked down....

__________(I know this is a sad chapter..but it's like a cliffhanger.. thrilling and full of suspense... If I get time during this week I'll surely post more chapters. Until then stay tune. I can also post today maybe)_________