chapter 9

"Mal, honey.." Ben asked uncertainty.
"Who else could it be...how many fiancee's do you have?" She asked with her eyebrows raised
"MAL!" Ben screamed and hugged the living daylights out of her.
"Oh my god!" He said and pressed thousands of desperate kisses to her hair, cheek, face, nose, eyes, lips everywhere and then kisses her hard.
Amidst their kissing they faintly heard the others coming back in and then gasping.

"I'm back" she declared in a sing song way while waving her fingers.

Mal recovery was the talk of the kingdom for over a month. There were celebrating her revival. Mal finally knew she was so much loved by everyone.

It was now their engagement party.
They were enjoying.

Everyone bowed at mal and Ben's arrival.
Ben took a glass of juice, and lifted the glass in air.
"I could not be prouder to call you my future queen" he announced. "Raise your glasses for your future queen of Auradon" he said.

"To our queen of Auradon" everyone chorused.

"Speech, your specialness" Carlos said.
"Speak, 'o' fancy one" jay mocked while the others laughed.

But mal didn't.
"I can't.." she said while the others gasped. "Mal" Ben started.

"Citizens of Auradon, I can't be queen of Auradon, because by doing this ill be abandoning the isle of lost my home. The isle has been kept in dark for 20 years now, and villains are changing. They are trying their best. You know, without uma and her pirates.. Auradon would've doomed. Without my dad,Hades...me and Audrey would've gone. So in order to be your queen, I have to be the queen of the isle also. So it's now to bring down the barrier" she declared.

Ben agreed, everyone agreed.

The barrier was brought down exactly after 20 years of imprisonment. There were reunions, dancing, laughing, screaming,cheering. Everyone was happy.

People were living this new age of Auradon.

Who knew a different ending could've brought the two world close to eachother?
This is truly a different ending.

____________the end__________________