(3)

I reached the auditorium and I saw Mattheo sitting there with some boys. I looked all cleaned up now in my new outfit, I even put on some make up I found in my room. I knew I looked good. And he knew too, as soon as he saw me he checked me out and so did his friends.

"There she is" Mattheo says. I take a seat next to Mattheo and another boy, probably one of his friends.

"Well Well Mattheo, got yourself another girlfriend huh?" I heard one of his friends say.
"Don't get me wrong she is HOT man"

I saw Mattheo looking at him with anger. Then he looked at me, kind of worried.

"Just friends" slipped out of my mouth while smiling at the boy who said it. I didn't know why i said that. I knew I just met him and it was true we were just friends. But he's amazing so I wouldn't mind being more.

"Ahh so she can talk! I'm willie by the way, Willie Lewis."

"I'm billy Bennett" "I'm Petra" the other boy and girl say.

"I'm rachelle smith, nice to meet all of you." I said, introducing myself. Suddenly two girls walked towards our table.

"Who's this baby?" The girl said

"This is rachelle, she's new here and I found her somewhere in the neighborhood.

"Well Nice too meet you rachelle, I'm Maria and this is my best friend Saya." The girl said, now sitting on Mattheo his lap. Fuck. He has a girlfriend.

"Nice to meet you Rachelle" Saya said, she looked kinda jealous when Maria went and sat on Mattheo his lap. I mean it's not weird most girls are drooling over him, he's hot.

We all just sat there and ate, i was happy to finally eat something. I was starving but I didn't eat too much, I was full after like two sandwiches. They were all talking and I was just thinking about what my life was like now. I guess it's better, I made some friends, I had a place too sleep, I had a fully belly. I was proud that I came this far when 3 hours ago I wanted to kill myself.

"It's getting late, let's go to bed." Mattheo said. Everyone just agreed and went to their rooms. I put on my pajamas and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a messy bun and went to bed.
I dreamed about my parents, and how they were always fighting. Atleast they loved each other in the end.

*2:26*
"H- hey are you, are you up?" A low voice said. I woke up with a start and my eyes went open faster then I thought they could.

"Mattheo? What the hell are you doing in my room at midnight?" Is asked him.

(This is the end of chapter three)
Hi! Sorry for the cliffhanger just wanted to make you very excited! Let me know if you have any tips or ideas for the next chapters!