6

After I walked Maria to her room I sat her down in her bed and I just took her in my arms, even tho we didn't know each other that well. It just felt like she needed comfort and a hug.

I still can't wrap my finger about it. Why would he do that? That's just messed up really. It sounds nothing like him, he seems so nice and respectful.

"How did it happen? I mean how did he broke up with you? If I may ask?" I gently asked her. I didn't want to push her into saying it but I was quite curious.

"Well we were just laying in his bed after you know, we skipped class because we couldn't wait for each other any longer. We were just laying in silence before he just told me he wanted to break up. I couldn't believe my ears at first, I thought he was joking, but he wasn't. I- I kind of got mad at him and I just ran out of his room, crying." She was now sobbing into my arms. It hurts me to see her like this, she really loved him.

"I'm so sorry. He had no right to just dump you like that. Is there anything I can do? I can beat him up if you want?" She slightly chuckled.

"No that's okay, I respect his choices. I just don't respect how he decided to tell me. I'll talk to him later, but I just think I need to rest now."

I understood what she was trying to tell me and I nodded, holding her tightly one last time and then leaving her to sleep. I don't know why but my feeling was telling me that I should go talk to mattheo, just to make sure that this didn't have anything to do with me.

I was walking around the school, looking for the brunette haired boy when he catches my eye in one of the many hallways. He was standing there alone, about to enter his room.

"Hey wait up! I need to talk to you riddle." I reached him and I looked at him with an angered face. I don't know why I was mad at him, I just was.

"What's up? Are you mad at me?"

"Yes I'm fucking mad at you! How could u do that to Maria?!" I yelled. He looked at me with a blank face and he dragged me into his room, placing me on his bed. He sat down next to me and he started talking.

"What did she tell you?" He asks, quite concerned.

"She told me, and I quote, "he fucked me and then he just broke up with me. I feel so. Fucking. Used." I look at him raising my eyebrow, clearly in a mad way.

"I- you know what? She was telling you the truth. I used her for one last fuck and then I told her I was done. And I am, I am done with her because all she does is control my life."

I was caught of guard by what he was telling me.

"You did what now? Using her for a last fuck? That's messed up and you know that! And what do you even mean by her trying to control you're life?! I- you're not the person who I expected you to be mattheo. I thought you were better than that." I spat at him. I knew I sounded disappointed and that's exactly what i was. How could he do that? I got up and looked at him one last time with a disappointed look on my face. And with that, I walked out of his room, heading to mine.

I hear his footsteps racing after me. I kept on walking faster and faster until I reached my room. Just before I grabbed the door handle he grabbed my wrist and yanked it, turning me around.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Away from you"

"Why?"

"I don't talk to disrespectful boys"

"I don't like you're attitude"

"I. Don't. Give. One. Single. Fuck." I regret saying that. As soon as those word leave my mouth I turn around and enter my room, leaving him behind. He came after me and closed the door, locking it.
I turn around to face him and as soon as my mouth opens to say something he grabs my troat and he smashes me against the door.

"Don't be stubborn now, darling. We're going to fix you're attitude." He whispered. I couldn't help but go with it. He was irresistible. He smirked as he pulled away.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm trying to explain what happened, but you won't let me."

"Okay, explain. Explain to me why exactly did you use Maria?"

"She hates you." I Tried to process what he just said to me.

"W- what? What are you talking about?"

"Everytime me and Maria were hanging out she just kept talking about you. About how she's jealous off you. It makes me crazy."

"Well how could she possibly be jealous? You didn't tell her about that night you slept in my bed right?"

"No I didn't tell her about that. I- it's just, she knows me."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean mattheo?" I sighed. I don't know what he was talking about.

"She knows me well enough to notice that I like you." He quickly said. I look up at him schocked.

-this is the end of chapter 6-
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. We love that don't we?😏
Soooo they definitely like each other. How will Maria react to this??
Stay tuned bestays.