(5)

I slightly gasped as I bumped into Mattheo's chest. He grabbed both of my shoulders and pulled me closer.
"I suggest you leave her alone Brandon" Mattheo spat.
Brandon just scoffed and walked away.
"Thanks but I could've handled that myself." I said while getting out of his grip.
"Im sure you would" he smirked and walked me to the auditorium. Fuck. Maria is looking at me with an angered face. What did I do? Did she find out? Fuck fuck fuck.
"You okay?" Saya asked, I snapped out of my thoughts and sat down.
"Fine" I smiled and took a seat next to her.

*time skip*
All my classes were finished so I went to my room. As I opened my door I saw Maria sitting on my bed, waiting for me.
"Hey! Im sorry I didn't mean to break into you're room but I wanted to talk to you about something." My eyes widened. I wonder what she wanted to talk about.
"It's fine, what did you want to talk about?"
"Look, I'm not trying to act jealous but it seems you and Mattheo have gotten real close."
"I- it's not like tha-" I was trying to apologize until she cut me off.

"I trust you and Mattheo, rachelle, I really do. Don't make me regret it please. "

"Thank you, and I won't. Promise." I said confidently, sending her a genuine smile.
She smiled for a split second and nodded, then she left me in my own thoughts. She trusts me. A true friend who trusts me. I will not even think about disappointing her and hooking up with Mattheo. I have to make sure me and Mattheo don't get too close. The only way I can think of doing that is avoiding him, so thats basically what I'm gonna do.

*next day*
"Hey Rachelle" Saya said giving me a small smile and sitting next to me. I just smiled at her and continued eating. This day is going to be hard, avoiding Mattheo.
Everyone just greeted each other and started eating like normally. As I was walking to my first class I noticed that Mattheo was trying to approach me. I started walking faster until i felt his hand yanking my wrist.
"Running away from me now? What did I do?"

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"You're my friend, I would like to know what is going on with my friend when they are clearly avoiding me."

"I'm fine, just leave me alone. " I said harshly. I felt so bad but I can't risk losing the only friends I have.
The classroom door opened which means we're allowed to go in the room. I got in and took a seat at an empty place. I saw mattheo approaching me and I knew exactly what he was going to do. I rolled my eyes at him as he sat next to me.

"This is going to be a great hour" he said, grabbing my inner thigh and squeezing it.

"Stop that will you?" I yelled at him. But he didn't stop. He just grabbed it tighter and started to go more up. I gulped as he reached the edge of my skirt. He looked down at me, smirking. He knew what he was doing to me and how it drives me crazy.
He reached my underwear and started pulling it. That's it. I pushed his hand away and looked at him with anger. I will NOT let myself get fingered in class by my friends boyfriend.
He chuckled as he looks forward into class, not facing me anymore.

*time skip*

My classes are over and I outlived another day at this pathetic school. I haven't spoken to Mattheo since the situation. He just packed his books and left when class was dismissed, what a dick. As I was walking to my room to get dressed for an party some random guy invited me to, I saw Maria crying in a corner.

"Hey are you okay? What happened?" I asked her with concern.

"Mattheo fucking happened" she spat, looking up to me with tears flowing down her cheeks and mascara all over her eyes.

"I- I'm sorry I don't understand." I said. I really didn't know. I mean she doesn't know about what happened in class, right? No one did.

"That idiot just fucked me and broke up with me right after. I feel so. Fucking. Used." She said, her voice cracking up.
I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Mattheo had sex with her and then just.. Broke up with her? That makes like no sense. They had been together for so long, they were perfect. Made for eachother. The feeling of guilt was filling me up. Did I do this? Am I the reason he broke up with her?
I reached out for her hand and pulled her up, walking her to her room. I don't know what happened but I did know she needed comfort. Something I never had.

*chapter 5 ends here*
Hi! Some more spice this time! I'm writing the next chapter rn.
Hi readers! I just started 1 other story's because I felt like it.
You can find them on my account 1 is a ff about jj and the other one is about the maze runner.
So go check those out aswell!