(4)

"Are you up?" He asked.

"Well I guess I'm up now! Who are u?"

"It's me silly" the voice said, suddenly Mattheo walked out of the dark.

"What the hell are you doing here? Its midnight!" I spat.

"Shut up, everyone will hear us idiot!" He wispered.

"Well why are you here?"

"Couldnt sleep, would you mind?" He asked while walking over to the other side of my bed and sitting on it. He started taking his shirt of.

"Whoa! Hey! You have a girlfriend! Go sleep with her." I said. I really wanted him to stay but I also didn't want Maria to be mad at me. I just made friends and if I would sleep with Mattheo I would probably lose them.

"Noo I don't want to, I want to sleep with you Rachelle." He said.

"Fine, just be quiet."

"I will, and please, don't tell Maria." He said while laying down.

"I won't" I said. I closed my eyes until they jumped open when I felt his arms snake around my waist, holding me tight.

"What are you doing? This isn't right you're with Maria." I said.

"Relax Its just cuddling nothing serious right?" He said while laying his head on my shoulder and closing his eyes.

"I guess" I said in a sleepy voice and with that I fell asleep.

*the next morning.*

I woke up, my head on his bare chest, his arms around me holding me tight. I really enjoyed it, it made me feel safe. A few minutes after I woke up Mattheo woke up asswel.

"Morning, did you sleep well?" I said.

"Yeah I slept really well, what about u?" He said while putting his clothes on.

"Im gonna go change" I said ignoring his question. I went to the bathroom and put on a short skirt, with the same print as my uniform skirt. I guess they switched sizes or something. I put on the rest of my uniform and got out of the bathroom.

"Woah that's short" mattheo said.

"Yeah, so?"

"It's hot."

"Thankyou Mattheo-with-a-girlfriend!"

I opened my door and went to the auditorium. I took a seat at the table were my new friends sat. They greeted me and we all had breakfast. After that we went to class. Mattheo and I had the same class and we decided to sit next to eachother. He just kept looking at me and writing dumb things in my books. I ignored it, he's so childish.

"Class dismissed" one of the teachers said. I got up and walked out of the classroom. This was my last lesson so I went to the auditorium to hang with my friends.

"Looking good rachelle!!" A weird guy said. He was really big and muscular. I couldn't stop looking at his abs that were showing trough his shirt.

"Enjoying the view?" He said looking down at me.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I asked, now looking right into his eyes.

"I'm Brandon, but you can call me babe."  He said laughing.

"Brandon is okay." I spat. Although he was hot, I didn't like him. Such a fuckboy.

"Now get out of my way please." I said

He looked at me with the dirtiest smirk and grabbed my wrist.

"Not until I won" he said. I knew what he meant. I pulled my hand back and started walking backward until I hit someone's chest. Yup, you can already guess who's chest it was. Mattheo fucking riddle.

*this is the end of chapter 4*
Hi again, I'm sorry this chapter was kinda boring and short, I promise next chapter will be way more fun.