I get to meet naruto

Me and mix match get ready to go to the academy and we were both smiling like idiots. I start to get ready and put my hair in pig tails so i can move the ends like snake (she's wearing the outfit above but the heals are convers) we skip breakfast and go straight to the academy when realize something. "hey mix match?"I ask. "yeah?" she response. Do you even know where the academy is?" I ask her. She drops her head and says no. We start walking forward when someone bumps into me and I get knocked over. "sorry im in a run" and then they pull me with them with mix match following.

We hide in an alley way and I ask "why are we hiding?" I ask. "so I don't get caught"the person responds. "hi im naruto" the person says and I start freaking out......on the inside."im Mary and this is mix match" I say while pointing to me and and mix match. I explain to him that we're new students at the academy and that we don't know how to get there. "no problem ill show you the way believe it!!!" he yells. He said it he said his catch frays in real life. "naruto!!!!!!!!" mix match and I get all excited. "aaahhhhh iruka sensei what are you doing here!?!?!?" naruto says "I should be asking you the same thing naruto and who is this?" iruka asked. "hello im a new student at the ninja academy and my friend naruto was showing me how to get therein sorry if he's late to class."I say with the sweetest voice I have. I started to read naruto and iruka's minds.
Naruto:no way she called me her friend........this is the best day EVER
Iruka:so this was the new student the hokage was talking about AND she called naruto her friend lets hope we don't have another trouble maker.

I can't believe it...........iruka called be a trouble maker. Oh well. "alright you two get to class and naruto she's going to be in the same class as you so show her the way."iruka stated. "Mary lets go and bring mix match to."naruto yelled. Me and mix match started running to catch up.

Time skip

Me and mix match walked in and we had to intro dice are selves. "hello class we have a new student she will introduce her self and then you guys can ask question's"iruka said. "hi my name is Mary and this is my pet wolf mix match" I said. "hi"mix match. "alright you guys can ask questions now"I iruka said. Most of the classes hands were raised except for sasuke, shikamaru, Ino, and sakura. I picked on choji as in pointed at them. "do you like snacks?" choji asked. "I LOVE snacks."I answered. I felt like I would regret this but I picked on kiba anyway. "you seem to be all high and mighty so im going to ask this question........what's your bra size?"he asked. I was in complete shock. So I read some of there minds to see what they thought.
Naruto: what wrong with kiba asking my best friend that.
Sasuke:idiot
Ino and sakura:is she bigger than me?
Choji:(choking on chips)
Shikamaru: I wonder if he'll get hit.

Well I guess I should answer " im a size 38DD"I answer. They are all in shock and then Ino and sakura hands go up. I pick on sakura first. "I iruka I thought only twelve or thirteen year Olds in this grade were allowed at the academy!"she yelled. "well sakura Mary is twelve"I iruka said. "what!!!!!!!!!"most of them yelled in shock. She looked at me any asked a REAL question about me to me. "why do you have your hair in pigtails your not eight!"she said like she had won. "well I were them in pig tails so I can move the ends like snakes."I said. I moved them a round to show what I mean and ed the ends to shake hands with naruto and he shook hands. "cool."naruto whispered. I then see sasuke look at me with interest.

I then pick on Ino. "who do you like in this class"she asked. I can tell she's worried I might like sasuke but we'll never know. "no"I answer. "why?!?!?"she asked." well I just got here how am I supposed to like someone when the only person I know is naruto and he's my best friend." I answered. "well do you find any one cute in this class? And you cant say naruto" she said. "dang it he was gonna be the first person too."I say. I point at shikamaru, choji, kiba, and shino. I could tell that sasuke was surprised so I went to read his mind.

Sasuke:she didn't pick me? Maybe she's not like the rest of the girls. And she pretty to. Wait......did I just call her pretty!?!?!?.

Well im flattered that he thinks im pretty and that kiba wanted to know my bra size. I iruka told me to sit wherever I wanted so I sat but naruto and class began.

_____________________________________________
Hey........I'm sorry.......I'll give you a cookie....here.....🍪I'll give you more food🍉🍰🍇🌽🍅🍒🎂🍧🍋🍆🍠🍊🍨🍦🍏🍍🍐🍎🍮🍩🍯🍌🍈🍭🍞🍳🍬🍑🍓🍫🍡🍡🍡🍡🍡🍺🍝🍢🍖🍲🍜🍗🍟🍚🍔🍵🍘🍙🍕🍥🍣🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍣🍱🍤🍛
Please forgive,vote,and comment bye

~~~~love~~~~~Wolfe~~~~~~~~~~bye