Pass

There was a still silence for maybe like five seconds. "What? I did tell you guys but no one wanted to listen to me. You guys doubted me, and that's no one else's fault but your own."I said with annoyance in my voice. I know this was gonna come and I'm gonna have to act disappointed. Like I think I'm better than all of them, especially Sasuke.

"so not only did you guys not work together but you also ignored the help of your COMRADE who was right. I am honestly disappointed. You guys will get a second chance but Naruto will go without lunch." Kakashi said before disappearing.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Naruto yelled out, complaining about why he wasn't allowed to eat anything. I looked at him with a sad look, I can't just leave him to starve. "Here Naruto, have a piece of my sandwich," I said while walking over too him. "Really mary-chan? you would let me have some of your food?!?!" he asked with tears in his eyes. "Of course Naruto. You're my friend and you need the strength if we're going to try again. Together this time." I told him with a smile. 

But of course, Sakura had to say something. "Mary, Kakashi sensei said Naruto isn't allowed to have any food!". The look of annoyance I gave her was too hard for me to resist giving her. "If we want to beat Kakashi sensei then we need to work together. We cant do that if one of us is weak, it'll end up dragging us down." Sasuke intervened. I gave him a look of thanks before continuing my way towards Naruto. "I guess you're right," Sakura said in a soft voice.

"Naruto open your mouth. Say 'aaaahhh'." I said while holding out a piece of my sandwich out too him. He has a small blush on his face before opening his mouth and taking a bite out of the food that a held out to him. Sakura, after feeling bad, shared some of her food too. It was kinda nice, all of us sharing food and laughing (or in Sasuke's case snickering) with each other. Like we were actually a team and got along for once.

Suddenly the peace was disturbed by a poof of smoke and yelling from our sensei. "I told you guys not to give him any food! YOU FAIL!" He yelled being dramatic.

"But you said th-that we should look out for our teammates. That we should work together!" Sakura said with fear as too what Kakashi would do next. "Is that so?" he said. We all nodded with looks of determination on our faces. "All for one and one for all Kakashi sensei. We look out for each other from this point forward." I said in a strong voice. "Well then if that's how you all feel. You all........pass"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry this was kinda short. i know its been a good while since i last updated but i hope to get back on track very soon :)