Eating together

Silence is what there was. Some of it in shock, others in waiting for reactions, but it was definitely too quiet for this team. I looked with a smile at the rest of my teammates. "what? Did you guys really think we were gonna fail? Not when you guys are stuck with me." I said with a huge toothy grin.

"W-we really passed?" Sakura said with no other words. Sasuke, like his usual self, had a smug look on his face. Naruto was as joyful as ever. "You guys learned from your mistakes and helped your teammate. You pass." Was all Kakashi sensei said before turning around and walking off. "Are you guys coming?" He asked stopping for a while. We all nodded with looks of pride on our faces.

"Hey, guys! You aren't just gonna leave me here are ya?!?!?!" Naruto said while struggling to get out of his binds. " don't worry, Naruto. Imma commin." I said doing a light jog over towards him. I walked behind the log and took out a kunai. "Naruto I never thought you would eat without me. I'm almost.....hurt." I said all dramatic like. I started working on the first rope. "I'm sorry, I was just so hungry. I-I won't do it again okay? I'll make sure to eat with you next time." Naruto said. He had a " please don't be mad at me "look in his eyes.

" Thanks, Naruto. I never really had a family to eat with ya know? It's always just been me eating in my room." I said softly. After the first rope was cut it was pretty easy to just un-wrap it around him. I took the end and just spun it really fast, I got to make it fun right? Naruto stood up and looked at me with tears in his eyes. "whats wrong Naruto? Why are you crying?" I asked him extremely concerned. "It's nothing. Hey, how about we make a promise yeah? since we both don't have anyone to have meals with, let's eat together every day!" he yelled with a huge smile on his face. I nodded so fast I could've gotten whiplash. "Let's start tonight yeah? Come by and I'll have dinner ready for us. Like uuuummm 7:00 okay?" Setting up the time and place with him. 

"Awesome, I'll bring something too. umm, could i...sleepover too? Maybe. You don't have too if you don't want too." He was bashful and definitely nervous. "I would LOVE to have a sleepover," I said to him. We both went our separate ways and that was that. What we didn't know was that there were a few peeping teammates in the trees. Well, at least Naruto didn't know.

__________________________________________________

HIIIIII. sooooo I put this on my wall/ page but I also wanna put it here cuz I don't think anyone really checks their news feed lol. SOOOOOO I'm thinking about updating daily till school starts for me which is September 5 I think. and then when it does star i update weekly. OOOORRRRR I update weekly now and wait till like idk Christmas? and do like an update 25 days for Christmas idk. But I do want to be more consistent with my work now. k byeeeeee everyone, love you guys.