start

I was on my way to the training grounds where our "mission" was being held. I was thinking about what I should do. Should I keep things the same? Or will the events change since I'm here. I guess ill just wait to find out.

I saw the training grounds and was met with all my other team mates already there. "Mary!! You're late!" Sakura yelled. "Is kakashi here? No so then im not late." I fired back at her. She looks taken back but then ignored me and went to talk, or at least try, to Sasuke. "Hey Naruto! Are you excited to see what Kakashi has instord for us?" I asked. "Yes im gonna show that I'm better than Sasuke! Believe it!!." he said with a grin. "Yeah I believe." I said. You'd believe it easily if you've seen the anime like me. Spoiler alert but like...he became HOKAGE. He achieved his dreams and everything he fell in love, had kids. It would be awesome to see little Baruto grow up. But I'll see that later when I grow up with this generation. The on I've seen grow up over and over again. Shed tears of sadness, happiness, and even anger. Alot of the time I even gained courage from Naruto. When characters got killed off I felt the pain and the loss that everyone else felt. When they were happy I was happy.

I would even go as far as to touch the screen and hold onto them if I could. Now I can. Ill do the best I can and make the most of this experience.

"Hey guys." kakashi said. Then the whole you're late thing started up until he started explaining what was going to happen.

I zoned out cause you know....seen it before. "Now don't do anything until I say-" he was cut off by our favorite blond Naruto; going for an attack.

"I didn't say 'start' " He finished. "He said start! " I yelled and then ran off to hide. The others followed suit.

That's when' start' became one of my favorite words.