Chapter 7: The wrong kiss - Tom's POV

Hey guys. Thank you so much for reading my story, it means a lot.
In case you're a little confused about the title, I'm going to explain it now :)
This chapter is continuation of "Chapter 6: The wrong kiss", but it's now seen from Tom's perspective.
This is the first chapter from Tom's pov, but not the last, so FYI when it says - Tom's POV it's because it's from his perspective.

And also the next few chapters are going to be a continuation of each other. They are going to start as the previous chapter ended. So remember to read the title ;)

And to the extra observant readers, you can see the difference in Tom's and yours personality - especially the scene where they both describe the same garden, but in a totally different way!

Enjoy :)

________________________________________________________

Finally I had a break. It was a short one, but it counts. I was so exhausted. It was only Wednesday, but I had been working the entire weekend. I had been so busy with work. But that's just how it is when you're the lead in a movie. Even though I've tried it many times, it's still as exhausting. Malia and I were doing a steamy scene. It was kind of weird doing it with her. To be honest, I actually was hoping it was y/n.

Anyways, I had placed myself in a hallway outside the room where we were shooting, to get some fresh air. I grabbed my phone from the left pocket on my jacket. I was about to open Instagram, when something else caught my eye. I had 10+ new notifications from messages. I have to admit that I am kind of inattentive and I don't usually look at my phone. I had also been very busy and haven't had time to check my phone.

"Shit!" I tought to myself.

I bit my lip and pulled my hair in annoyance. I was so angry with myself and I regretted not having checked my phone. They were all from y/n. I've received so many texts from her. I hadn't replied in two days. TWO DAYS.

I heard the door before me creak. It tore me from my thoughts. I looked up. Malia had poked her head out.

"Hey Tommy, why are you standing out here all alone?" she said prying.

Why did she always have to be involved in everything? I not only was on break from work, but also her.

"Hey Malia" I said with a sigh.

"Are you okay?" she said.

I was taken aback to hear her say that. She certainly isn't the most caring person.

"Did you miss me and then sighed with relief because I came out to keep you company?" she said very confidently without drawing a mine. She was deadly serious.

And there she was. The Malia I know. The egocentric and self-satisfied Malia. Don't get me wrong. I liked her. She was a really dear friend of mine. And there was times, she was funny and kind. But mostly just Malia.

"Ha. Ha. You are sooo-"

I stopped talking. She pulled herself closer to me. Our lips were inches apart. My heart was beating fast, but not in the same way as it did with her. It was more like a nevous, uncomfy heartbeat. I grabbed her waist, and just as I was about to push her away, she pulled me in and she kissed me. I couldn't pull myself away. I was hardened. I mean, I froze. It wasn't my- anyways. I heard some footsteps, but they had dissapeared. Still I managed to pull her away, thanks to the fear of someone seeing us. Malia looked longingly at me. She had tried to pull me in for another kiss, but I turned my head away. And there I saw her. Y/n. She was standing there. She had seen us kiss...

Her face was all red. The tears were streaming down her face. Her hands were clenched. I felt awful. But that was probably nothing compared to what she felt. I was trying so hard to say something.. Anything.. It was only when her face was facing the floor, I managed to say something.