Chapter 9: Upside down - Tom's POV

Hi guys, thank you so much for reading my story! This chapter is chapter 8 but from Tom's perspective. And it starts with the conversation the two of you had right before Tom almost stormed into the cafeteria in the middle of chapter 8. If you're confused, read chapter 8 again to understand.

And FYI Tom thinks he is the victim and maybe you get a little frustrated when hearing his thoughts.

But anyways, enjoy :)

______________________________________________________

"So I kiss another girl and you call my fucking best mate to come comfort you!?" I said very frustrated.

She didn't say anything at first. She was probably tongue-tied. It was only after a few seconds she murmured;

"I'm sorry"

Her voice was very little. She looked down.

"Why is she playing the victim?" I thought to myself. She called my best friend! She was intentionally trying to make me jealous! I was sure she was!

I was furious at that time and I pushed her to the side heading straight towards the door to the cafeteria.

"Tom" she yelled after me.

"Forget it. I am not going to turn around and comfort me after what she just did!"

I stormed straight back to the room where we were underway filming the steamy scene. I was unrestrainedly pulling my hair and it hurt. But not nearly as much as it did when I saw my best mate coming to comfort the girl I liked. I've tried something like that before..

——

*Flashback*

- You coming over later? - I texted Mya

- No, not today. I have so much homework to do and I'm so stressed - she replied just seconds after.

- It's okay cutie, see you - I answered.

I was really missing her. My girlfriend of 8 months. I thought it would be a great idea to go surprise her with some chocolate and flowers since she said she had been stressed out lately. I asked my mother to drive me to a floral shop nearby Mya's house. From there I walked to her house.

I knocked on the door but nobody answered. I then called Mya, but she didn't answer either. I was scared something might had happened to her so I just went into the house. The door wasn't locked, meaning she must be in there. I heard some noises from upstairs. I hurried up the stairs with the thought that some burglar was hurting her, but what met my eyes was something I would never forget. Aidan was there. He was only wearing trousers and Mya was laying on her bed with a blanket covering her (what looked like) naked body. Mya was cheating on me.. With my best friend.

——

"Tom where have you been!?" Anthony said very strictly when he saw me in the doorway.

"It doesn't matter can't we just start filming!?" I said impatiently.

I was angry. I knew it wasn't okay to just burst into the studio and demand to start filming, when I'm just an actor, but Anthony, Joe and I had a great relationship. They wouldn't get mad.

Although I was really angry with y/n, I couldn't stop thinking of her. Her voice had cracked when she called my name in desperation of me staying. But she didn't run after me. She probably was running in Harrison's arms and begging him to hold her.. and to kiss her.. In anger I pulled Malia closer to me and kissed her. Revenge.

——

We were done shooting for the day. My mind hadn't had one break from thinking of her. It was pretty hard when we were doing an intense scene and I had to think of something I liked, in order to empathise with my role. I had cooled down a bit. I was also too tired to be angry anymore. It was 01:15 am and we had actually gotten off an hour earlier than we had scheduled. Malia hadn't bothered our 'little' argument from before. She probably thought I had regretted what I said and just crawled back to her. No way. Never.

On my way back to the hotel I was staying at, I drove through McDonalds. I was about to order when I heard a familiar voice. It was Harrisons. I looked around and in the queue next to me he was ordering food. I couldn't see his face, but come on he was my best mate and I could easily without hesitation recognise his voice. And his car. Besides in the passenger seat she was sitting. A beauty. A sad beauty? She was looking out the window like she was longing for something. Was it me she was longing for? I quickly pushed the thought away cause clearly it was something I was imagining. After all she was sitting in Harrisons car and not in mine..

"Welcome to MCDONALDS, how may I help you?" the employee said.

The voice of the employee had woken me up from my 'day dream'. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the other queue. There was no car. No voice. No y/n.

I was frustrated with myself and I drove off without answering the polite lady in the speaker.

——

I was hungry. I opened the fridge. It was almost empty. Usually I ate dinner in the hotel restaurant, but it was now 02:00 am and it had closed. I grabbed a banana. I hate bananas, they're disgusting. But I was hungry and had to eat something.

I walked in my room and sat down on the bed. I pulled out my phone and unlocked the screen. I hadn't used it since Malia disturbed me in my break. So when I opened it, it went directly to y/n's messages. But there were new ones:

- Why did you leave? -
- I'm sorry okay. Even though I don't know why I should be. -
- Tom please answer :( -
- You kissed Malia in front of me and yet you're angry at me? -

"Can't she just leave me alone"

I didn't reply. Left her on read. For real this time. I actually didn't lie when I said that I had been too busy to look at my phone. And to answer her question; yes, I am at angry with her. She did me dirty. She had texted Harrison right away? What was not to be mad about?

_____________________________________________________

Again, thank you so much for reading my story <3

Leave a comment an your thoughts about this chapter. Thank you :)