Suzi q x Reader

(say happy birthday to me for good luck do it now🔪) (also it's my birthday i get to decide what fanfic to write)

Lisa Lisa was a bit of a dic(k)tator, she overworked both you and Suzi Q that you were even more built than the weird british kid she was teaching. You had just about had it with Lisa Lisa, she thinks she's sooo hot (i mean🥵) but you knew that Suzi Q was the one serving the real looks. The only thing that kept you going throughout the day was getting to see some of that badonkadonk! Suzi Q's hips were so strong that she was able to hip check all of the pillar men out of existence without the need for those bromosexuals doing shit.

You thought that Suzi Q was wasting her potential working for Lisa Lisa, so you created a plan to escape with her. She was opposed to the idea, but eventually agreed because she too was tired of the work and dealing with hoeseph and seesar. The two of you stole as much money as you could carry before escaping.

Once the two of you got to shore, you realized you only grabbed about $0.69. You started to panic, you didn't want to have to go back to Lisa Lisa, but you also needed money to live. Suzi Q caught you before you could start crying and suggested that the two of you become strippers. It was a brilliant plan, Suzi Q got the dumb truck and you were an expert at playing just dance.

The next day the two of you found a club to work at. You needed the money, but there was no way you could dance to the garbage music they were playing. You did a front handspring back flip cartwheel hand stand bridge front walkover through the crowd and over to the jukebox and put on some REAL music. The club went silent for a moment until they heard the start of what does the fox say playing.

You did another front flip back handspring jump crash cartwheel gymnastic move acrobat wow flip summer salt back up to the stage and started your routine. As soon as you started dancing the crowd went wild and everyone started clapping! Suzi Q was amazed and soon joined in and danced with you.

Once the song was over (the people are still clapping btw) Suzi Q looked into your bright beautiful orbs and said "I want your ring ding ding a ding a ding ding ding inside of me" You did a lil smirk and escaped out the back. No one noticed cuz they were too busy clapping for your epic performance.

You had some lemonade ;) with Suzi Q, but then you two realized that you forgot to grab your money from dancing. You also forgot to wear a mask when dancing and died of covid sucks to be you.

The End