Giorno X Reader

(few announcements bear with me: one i have a ton of requests so dw if yours isn't done yet i've got a busy schedule of animal crossing. two if y'all want more jojo content check out my homie @ almost.daily.chariot.advice on instagram their content is a lot more wholesome than mine lmao. We did an art together it's at the top don't question where the idea came from or who did an awful job editing it together (me) but I drew mista as a dog. If you want to see my art i'm @ princesskamek on instagram but it's not jojo so idrc ENOUGH PROMO LETS GET TO THIS SHIT)

You were a vampire and the son of a demon king and you were a bad bad vampire cuz you had a crush on a minor. A 15 year old man child named Giorno just sacrificed all of his friends to become a mafia boss, which is exactly your type. Age is just a number so you decided you should shoot your shot with him. You knew, however, that age was not just a number to him so you had to dress up like a 15 year old.

Luckily all of them wear the exact same thing and do tik tok dances that get 3 likes. All you had to do was have him see you while you threw it back. Unfortunately for you, you were not taught by Rohan so you looked like a diving board instead of a thicc ass bitch. The quality did not matter though, only that he noticed you were for sure a 15 year old.

He did notice you, but he was very unamused. He saw juul reviews on tik tok and thus hated the app because juul is no good. You did succeed in making him think you were 15 so it all worked out. You noticed that he had a dog with him that was in a little sweater and had a bad on. You saw your chance and approach him, asking to pet his dog.

"He doesn't really like other people..." he started. You ignored his words and went in to scratch him on the head. Before your hand could touch his little hat he pulled a pistol out and shot your hand. Because you were a vampire and the son of a demon king the wound regenerated and your hand was back to normal.

"H-how did you?" he asked, "how did you do that?"you simply chuckled and spoke to him while doing those cosplayer arm movement things "you see, I'm a vampire, and the son of a demon king." you answered. Giorno looked impressed, but his dog did not.

Six little bastards showed up out of nowhere around the dog, they got into his gun and he fired them at you. Once he had filled you with bullets he mauled your ass back down to hell. Your heart was broken, you would never get a golden experience with Giorno. The last words you heard from him were "Good boy Mista!" as he patted the dog on his head.

That dog should have been named facts because facts did not care about your feelings.

The End