Jonathan x Reader

The month of November has started and that means the ultimate challenge, no nut november. This made you depressed as you wanted some of that juicy joestar pipe.

Jonathan was an avid contestant in NNN and nothing would break stop him from completing it. "A gentlemen needs to have restraint, this is good training" he would say.

There was one plan you had that you knew would make him crack. You had bought a special outfit a few years ago, but never had the courage to wear it in front of him. This year, you were fed up with his lack of november nuts, so you decided now was the time.

You slipped it on, and it was the sexiest thing you had ever seen. The way it made you look curvy, the way it showed off your legs. Everything was perfect.

A little too perfect because it made you feel the need to nut in this fine november. You went with it as you had already planned to fail NNN with Jonathan.

You heard Jonathan enter the house and make his way towards your shared room. You quickly struck a pose on the bed and waited for him to open the door. When he did, his jaw dropped.

He looked you up and down, examining the green m&m outfit you had been wearing. "I know it's november, but I just couldn't wait for you baybe" you winked at him.

Jonathan frowned, seeing you try to make him fail made him big sad. "Dawrling, I am dissapointed in you" he spoke, turning his head away, a single tear fell down his manly cheek.

"I dedicate my life to the ways of the gentleman, I refrain from november nuts, I refrain from taking extra coochie and share with other men. I try so hard to be a nice guy, i tip my fedora to ever m'lady I see but I ignore her bob and virginia because I have you."

"But alas, now that I see you are a sinful wrench, I must leave you and seek a new lover." Was his last words before he dumped your ass on the street.

The next day, you go back to the house to take your stuff, only to find Jonathan having a gay ol time with Speedwagon, and they have obviously been november nutting together.

You cried, calling Jonathan out on his hypocrisy. He shrugged and told you

"Speedwagon makes a sexier green m&m"

The End