Chapter 1: She Is the Victim

A/N Please give me ideas as to who you think the characters should be played by! Comment or DM me thank you!

Blair's POV:

Look, before you go calling me worthless for 'selling my body', you should know, that I didn't choose this lifestyle for myself. I was sold to a strip club owner by my own mother when I was twelve years old. 

~flashback~

"Yes, she is right up those stairs second door to the left." I heard my mother say. "Thank you ma'am." I heard an unknown voice say. I was then knocked out, and when I woke up, I was tied to a pole in the middle of a basement. 

~end of flashback~

I am sixteen now, it has been four years since my mother sold me. I was beaten every day until I turned fourteen. Then, I had to become one of the strippers. If I refuse to do something, I get beaten. If I eat more than one serving I won't be able to eat again for a week. Things are tough, but once I make enough money, I may be able to run away and join a gang to get revenge. At least I get a roof over my head...

August's POV:

"Sir, I made your reservations for the nightclub, and I polished your gun for you." my right hand man, Dante, says. "When is the reservation?" I ask him. "In one night, believe it or not an underaged stripper is very appealing to many people. I had to pull a few strings to get you in before summer!" he says to me. "Well then, a killers job is never done." I slightly chuckle. "Bring the car around, I am going to kill my next victim." I say while smirking. 

WORD COUNT: 345 words

Hey! I know this is kinda short but I am not feeling to well right now. I think I like this story idea better than the other one so I may delete 'The Mystery Within'. 

Tell me what u think here >

i luv uuuu

-I