Chapter 4: I will always love you

TW: SOME MENTION OF ABUSE AND SELF-INFLICTED SCARS, AND SUICIDE ATTEMPTS

Blair's POV:

I woke up with a killer headache. All I remember was being bought by Mister McTingly, cuddling with him, and than everything going dark. I groan as I try to sit up, only to realize that I was tied to a chair. I quickly open my eyes, and I see Mister McTingly staring at me, so I say, "Hey yo Mister McTingly why am I here?!" He just stares at me in amusement and says, "You can't complain darling, I'm not the one who sells themselves for money." I recoil as if I had been slapped. "Wow! Have you ever asked me my side of the story?!" I snap back. He just shrugs and says "shoot." "So, when I was twelve years old, my mother sold me to Sebastian. I was brutally beaten until I was fourteen, when I was forced to start being a stripper. I was never allowed to eat more than once a month, never been payed, and have been used for pleasure by my master, and over twenty thousand men. So before you go telling me that I sell my body and that I am a worthless piece of trash, you should focus on the fact that I was literally used like a flipping toy!" I scream at him. He looks taken aback, before he asks me if I am ok. "You know what, if someone asks me if I am ok, I am supposed to say, 'yeah I'm fine' or 'I'm great thanks for asking'. But the truth is, I am dead inside. So if you think kidnapping me is going to make me break, than I hate to break it to you, but you can't break what is already broken." I say. I can tell he feels guilty by the look in his eyes, but instead of apologizing, he just storms out of the room I was in. 

August's POV:

I go to my office and cry, I cry because I never knew that I could feel, I cry because I realized that I am a bad person, and I most definitely cried, because I realized that I myself am broken. If she only knew that I could help her and protect her. 

~time skip to when he decides to let her out~

Blair's POV:

"Why are you letting me out?" I question the man, whom I learned that his name was August. He simply shrugged. "OMG! Can we get ice cream!" I practically scream. He shakes his head no. "Pweeeeeezzeeee Augie? Pwetty pwease? With cherry on top, and rainbows, and ponies, and glitter, and sparkles on top? Pweeeaaassseeee!?" I scream in my baby/uwu voice. He sighs, and says, "fiiinnnee" I squeal and say "thaaaankk yoooooouuuuuu," and without thinking lean over and peck his cheek. I immediately blush when he turns to look at me, shock written all over his face. 

~time skip to when they are eating ice cream outside~

"Bite for bite?" I say while giving my puppy eyes. He just sighs and holds his ice cream over. I squeal again and lick it. He says, "You have a little bit of ice cream on your lip." I blush and use a napkin, trying to get it off. "Is it off?" I ask. He shakes his head and says, "Here, let me do it." He reaches over and brushes his finger over my bottom lip, suddenly, he kisses me. I don't hesitate to kiss back, and in no time, we are making out and I am straddling his lap. We continue for what feels like hours, and only stop because it started to rain. By the time we get to the house, we are soaked. (I am thinking of 'the notebook' rain kissing scene here) 

I don't know what came over me, but I had to feel his lips against mine again, so I ran towards him and started kissing him again. He went to take my dress off, but I shrieked and ran away. He can't see the self-inflicted and abused-related scars all over my body. I also knew that I was ugly, so I brought out my friend, Mister It's Ok, and decided it was best if I just died right then and there. (if you are not clear 'he' is a razor)

So without further ado, I slit open my wrists, and watched the blood start to drain from my body. I watched as August opened the door, and he immediately rushed over to me and tried to stop the bleeding. The last thing I remember is myself saying, "I love you" to August, before falling into the dark sea of unconsciousness. The last words I heard before I was sucked into the tunnel, were, "I love you too."  

~time skip to when she is in the hospital~ 

I see him rocking back and forth. I hear "Oh baby, please don't leave me, you are the only person left. Please, please baby, come back to me. I love you baby, please." I start sobbing when I hear the next part. 

"I promised that I was going to protect you baby." I say, "Auggie?" He looks up at me, smiles, and kisses me. 

"Auggie?" I say. "Hm?" he asks. "Can I have cuddles pweaasseee" I almost beg. 

"Anything for you my princess angel baby." he sighs. "I love you, so much." he says. "As I love you."  I say gently as I drift off into a deep blissful sleep. 

WORD COUNT: 1269 words

Heeeyy luvs how do u like it so far?

luv uuu

-I