Chapter 6: The new ability

Blair's POV:

It was what I expected all along. According to the doctor, I flatlined two times, so, I technically died twice. 

I should have known though, because I was wondering why I could see the crying old couple in the corner and no one else could. 

After I explained that I could see ghosts to Auggie, he started freaking out. I explained to him that it wasn't a bad thing and that I was still a normal human. 

~time skip to when she got home because I don't know anything about medical stuff~

I slam the door behind me, only to here it be thrown open again by a very mad August. 

"What do you want from me?!" I scream at him. "You already called me a freak so just let me pack and go okay?!" I scream. 

He just looks at me with tears in his eyes. 

I storm out of the room and go get a plane ticket. I have decided to move to Australia, change my name and appearance, and hide from August. 

~time skip to when she lands~

I already have an appointment with the hairdresser. I am going to dye my hair red. I also got a nose ring and a tattoo. After a while, I decided to change my name to Ruby. 

I know I have to be something unexpected, so I join the local gang, The Scar Bloods. I am their 'lady toy'. I basically just lure the victim in, and than 'bam!' bye bye little victim! My name nor  my appearance has been revealed yet, but I am known as Scarlett "Sweet Lips" Prescott. 

~time skip: five months later~

"Alright let's move people!" I shout to my gang. We are going to raid August's safe house. I know it's a risk but I just wanted to see his face. So I hop on my motorcycle and zoom towards his house, having memorized the way since I sneak into his backyard just to see him. 

As I come to a stop I whisper into my ear piece: "Coast is clear, take everything you can." 

As I am walking towards the kitchen, I hear 'freeze!' and the sound of someone cocking a gun. The voice says, 'now turn around slowly.' 

As I slowly turn around, I gasp. There in front of me were the two people I had never thought I would see again. 

Their faces look at me in uncertainty and I run towards them, trying to give them a hug, but than I realized that they don't recognize me a second to late. 

'BANG' is all I hear before I suddenly stop short and say 'It's me, Blair' right before I pass out...

WORD COUNT: 700 words

dont hate me! im only gonna do abt two to three more chapters bc i have a new idea that I like way better 

i luv u always and forever

-I