Chapter 2: Why me?

a/n Sebastian is the strip club owner/ slave owner

a/n Blair is also kept as a slave

Blair's POV:

"How dare you! I give you food, shelter, and top of the line dance instructors, and you repay me by stealing food?!" Sebastian yells at me. I automatically flinch, thinking he was going to hit me. His eyes soften for a moment, before they turn cold again. He slaps me. At this point I'm numb, there's no feelings, inside or out. Ever since I turned thirteen, I was brought to pedophiles, underaged boys, and the occasional new adult looking for someone to boss around. They would pay up to ten million dollars just to see me. I have never been payed once. I have been thinking though, if I can get a rich man to fall in love with and marry me, I can kill him and get all the money. So, I walk over to Sebastian, and say, "Seby who's gonna buy me? Does no one want me?" I start to sniffle. He smiles, and says, "Well you gotta give 'em a nice show first. So go get ready." I quickly nod and hurry towards my dressing room. 

I decide to wear a dark purple bralette with black lace, and matching thongs. I wear my hair out in its long wavy state, put on some black heels, and some chap stick on and rush out of the door to the side of the stage. I hear my name being called, so I sway my hips and saunter over to the pole. I begin my dance, and begin to scan the crowd, looking for someone who screams rich. I don't see anyone, so I just keep dancing. I have a whole two hour routine, so I made a playlist. When WAP came on, I cartwheeled off the pole and into a split. I stood up and started twerking. After the song was done, I turn around when I hear the door open and close, and I lock eyes with the most handsome man I had ever seen. I could tell he was rich, just by looking at him, so I thought to myself, 'Why me?'

August's POV:

I had just finished cleaning my gun and reloading it, when my chauffer, Terry, tells me that I have arrived. I straighten out my suit, make sure I hide my gun in the holster on my back, and step out of the car. I thank him and rush inside, knowing that I was late. As I step in, I lock eyes with the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen. When I saw her, I knew, I was a goner. So I thought to myself, 'Why me?'

WORD COUNT: 1000 words

Heeeyyy how u like it so far? I hope u like it. 

I decided to delete my other story so ya

i wuv u all :)

-I