Chapter Four (Read Authors Note!)

Authors Note: Hello! I wanted to announce that I have a discord server dedicated to Save Your Tears! I would really appreciate it if you joined. I post sneak peaks, and announce when I update! Thank you guys for your support <3

https://discord.gg/ahXG6Cbfs3

Dante's POV:

Dante's POV:

It was almost 3am at night, and I couldn't sleep. I feel fearful after seeing what happened in the forest. There was Endermen chasing us, but it looked like they didn't want to attack us. Look's like they tried to have a conversation with us? It was a weird thought, but I didn't think much of it. The real reason I can't sleep is my dying love for The Weekend, and questioning my sexuality or who I am. I'm a Slytherin in this wizard school, left my family behind, and met someone who was called the bad boy of the school. Is The Weekend dangerous?

I went outside of my dorm room to the common room. I wanted to have a cup of tea and a biscuit since I was a little bit hungry. Not in my surprise though, I see The Weekend by himself with a cigarette in hand. Next to him was cookies.

"Hey Dante, you should get sleep." The Weekend smirked.

"I can't sleep, I'm too awake," I laughed.

I sat next to him, and laid my eyes on his sparkly, but dark brown eyes. His hair in a perfect storm, and him taking a puff out of his cigarette. He lays his back on his chair, and crossed his legs comfortably. The smoke left his lips and made a grey fog I saw in the Forbidden Forest. He finished his cigarette, and took the last remaining fire in an ash tray.

"You want some cookies? Some Hufflepuff made this and was passing it out during my chemistry class." He offered me one chocolate cookie.

I take it, and took a bite out of it. It was very crunchy, but soft after chewing on it. It reminds me of the cookies my mom would bake during the weekends. I felt like home in my mouth. The chocolate swerved in my mouth, and satisfied my hunger I had earlier.

"These are really good, reminds me of when my mom use make these," I smiled at the thought of it.

The Weekend looked at me, and smiled. He leaned close to me and asked me this.

"How's home? Where are you from anyways?"

I chuckled and then answered.

"I'm from Lake Trails. It's a nice area. I lived in a mansion, and my parents owned big companies like Facebook," I replied, feeling a bit sad because I'm not home with my parents.

"Oh, I'm from Canada. It's all big and snowy up there. it's best known for hockey, and I use to be in the hockey team until I was sent here," He paused for a moment "I'm half witch apparently. My mom went here and then married a muggle. She didn't want to send me up here, but I insisted anyways. I didn't like my hometown. I find this area to basically be my home. Hope you'll find comfort here"