Chapter Ten (SMUT WARNING)

A/N: Hiii!! I'm back in full circle! Please read authors note after finishing this chapter. I have some important news about update schedule's about this fanfic <3

DAY 20 AT HOGWARTS

Josiah's POV:

"So, You think you can help me with this?" Ram gave me her homework page.

Ram and I just met in chemistry. She was transferred to a new class after being requested too, and honestly. She wasn't the meanest I would assume to be. She looked really intimidating with her huge ram horns poking out of her head and huge body composition with muscle's poking out left and right.

"Yeah, I can. Meet me outside of the Ravenclaw towers. I know the riddle to get in," I said.

I handed her paper back, and she walked to her next period. I took my books out of my locker, and walked next door to my class. I had a quiz to do today about spells. I was taking advance classes when I entered Hogwarts. I was placed in 3rd year classes despite being only a first year. I'm taking 6th year classes while being only a 3rd year.

As I entered class, I saw my year six friends greeting me. I sat down next to them, and talked about my day. Ram occasionally popped in the conversation, and they would ask more about her.

She was the most popular girl at Hogwarts. She's known for her extreme amounts of behaviors during Quidditch games and her athletics abilities. Down at heart, she was an extremely nice girl and loved to help around the campus when she can. Teachers adored her, and I adored her too.

When I was in my 2nd year at Hogwarts, I saw Ram across the table from me during lunch. She was hanging out with other girls, and she braids bounced every time she laughed. She had a beautiful talking voice that would make my ears sway. I never told her I had a huge crush on her since 2nd year. It's getting unhealthy at this point, I liked her since last year.

She was the only reason why I got so excited to go back to Hogwarts. Now, I got to help her with her homework and spend time with her. I don't know how to handle it, but I am Josiah Hook! I can do anything I put my mind too.

Dante's POV

"They're finding out about us!" I yelled in frustration.

"I know, Please for the love of god calm down!" He hushed.

I bit my lip and crossed my arm at him. There was now people asking about Weeknd and I. I knew people would be suspicious, but I never thought they would want to get into our business. We were at Hadgrids garden again. We always hung around here during lunch when something serious goes on.

But I thought of a brilliant plan.

To get people to shut up about him and I. I would be in a fake relationship with someone and someone that's a girl of course. Grace would be a perfect pick, besides asking about Weeknd they would ask about how's Grace and I. She's always hanging around with me on the halls when I couldn't be with Weeknd.

"Weeknd I don't want people to find out that I'm not straight!" I said.

"Yeah I know, maybe get yourself a cover up?" He replied.