Chapter Six

Day 5

Third Person's POV:

Matthew and Ashley were going to the courtyard where the annual club hosting was taking place. Many students were walking with their friends in hopes of getting into their desired clubs. Matt and Ashley where very excited to see what clubs are hosting this year.

Professor Green was talking about joining the Colorguard team of Hogwarts. They throw flags in the air to celebrate the contestants of the annual broom stick race. Matthew wanted to participate since it looked extremely fun, and Ivan was going to participate too.

"HEY!!!" Jaidyn exclaimed across the hallway entering the Courtyard.

Jaidyn ran to both Ashley and Matthew, and decided to join them. She had her art supplies in her bookbag, and her hair in a messy bun. She woke up late, and rushed herself to get ready. She didn't want to miss out on the club fair.

"Hey Jaidyn!" Matthew greeted.

"Do you know where Ivan is? I tried finding him in the common rooms, and he isn't here!" Jaidyn asked.

The last time Matthew saw Ivan was in the corridors outside of Slytherin common's room. He was heading to the library. Matthew told her the information, and Jaidyn thanked him. When they entered the courtyard, they see Dante with The Weeknd. They where standing awkwardly for some reason. They all decided to walk up to Dante and The Weeknd, and ask them if they want to join them signing up for clubs.

"Hi Dante!" said Jaidyn, "Are you going to sign up for any clubs?"

Dante looked at The Weeknd to get conformation if they were going to sign up for any clubs, and looked back at Jai.

"Yeah I think so, Maybe. I'm not so sure yet" Dante sighed out.

Matthew and Ashley decided to go club signing, Jaidyn wanted to go to the Library, but told them that she'll meet them in the Forbidden Forest with Josiah and Christine.

Matthew's POV

I was pretty euphoric that I get to hang out with my girlfriend today, overall we started to get busy with the amount of school work our professors give us. I wanted to hang out with her for one day before we go back to the chaotic life at Hogwarts.

I decided to sign up for the broomstick race. I thought it would be pretty interesting, and I'm very competitive at heart. Ashley was kind enough to cheer me on by joining the color guard team!

"Babe! That looks so much fun!" Ashley pointed at the direction of the color guard members.

They where twirling their flags around, representing the houses they are in. The eight members where laughing, and some where doing ballet dances while tossing their flags in the air. I can see why Ashley wanted to join color guard, she always had a passion for dancing. She was suppose to sign up for color guard at Warren, but we ended up here. Good news to her though that there's a team here in Hogwarts.

Ashley went up to the booth, and A tall but kind Hufflepuff was running the booth.

"Hello! My name is Lily, and welcome to color guard. Please write your name on this paper," Lily smiled while giving her a clipboard.

Ashley gracefully wrote her name on the sign up sheet and thanked her.

"Matt I'm in!" She said so happily.

I was very happy for her. I knew she was going to do good for her first time. I can just sense it.

We both walked around to see what other clubs we can join. We had an idea of joining the robotics club with Paul and joining marching band with the others. After finishing up club day, we decided to go back to shower and change our clothes Christine provided for us. We where first going to the Ravenclaw common room, in hopes to make us look way more older than we are. She wasn't going to risk us in getting in trouble by putting a robe on us and calling it a day.

Authors Note: Hello! I wanted to make this short because I wanted all the new exciting stuff on the next chapter! I felt like if I added all the events in this chapter it's going to be too long for my liking. Thank you guys for the amazing support love <3 I really appreciate it all, and motivates me to write more!