Chapter six.

I open my eyes, and notice a staring Jack Sparrow, "why hello sleeping beauty." He says, I had to admit his morning voice was extremely attractive..I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I heard his voice, "hello there Jackie." I smile at him, and we both slowly get up, stretching along the way. "Is she awake yet?" We hear from outside, I look at Jack and he looks at me, and we get a wonderful idea, he pushes me onto the bed and climbs on top of me, "this isn't what I had in mind," I whispered, "well love, it's exactly what I had in mind.." he winks at me and I begin to blush as our faces get closer and closer to each other, I move my head upwards smashing his lips on mine, just as Will barges in, Jack stops kissing me and looks at him, "didn't anyone ever tell you to knock before entering!" He says jokingly. I grab his face cupping it in my hands and pecking his nose gently before getting up. "It's alright, we weren't doing anything rash anyways." I explain to Will, he nods "well I just came to tell you that Gibbs is asking for you." He explains, I wink at jack and slip out the door.

a/n
Woah an even shorter chapter! How much worse can it get? It can't. I'm trying to update more often and make my chapters longer. There's another thing, I am so sorry but for some reason Wattpad will not let me reply to comments, I haven't a clue why but I'm quite upset about this- well. Have a good day/night wherever you are! <3