Chapter 4

"Thank you for dinner, Mr. Joestar. It was lovely."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it, my boy! Unfortunately, it's getting late and I need to get you back to the hospital."

"OH! We have to make one more stop! Please Mr. Joestar! I promised Jotaro some mochi."

"Moochi? What's that?"

"It's kind of like a desert. Jotaro asked for it the other day when I mentioned you were taking me out to dinner."

"He asked for a desert?!"

"Well...in a way. I mentioned asking the doctors if we could bring him something back and he said 'mochi'. Then I asked what flavor he'd want and he said 'green tea'. I think he also wanted me to remove his restraints but, well. Anyway, I told him I would bring him a box of green tea mochi. We have to, Mr. Joestar."

Joseph grabbed Kakyoin's arm and headed off down the street, "If my grandson wants some moochie, he gets some moochie!!"

****

Two hours later, Kakyoin dragged himself into his room and set 3 boxes of mochi down on the small table. He was exhausted but still to excited to sleep. He opened the top box of mochi, finding 9 small, green tea flavored little cakes. He stared at the little cakes for a long moment before snapping the lid closed again, grabbing the box and heading out of his room.

It wasn't long before he stood before Jotaro's room.

"What are you doing here so late, Noriaki?" the orderly on duty asked.

"I promised Jotaro that I'd bring him some mochi."

"It's late. He's probably asleep. We're not supposed to let you in but for a few minutes a day. You know that."

"I know. But can we please check? I did promise him and they are best when fresh. Please?"

The orderly sighed and looked through the little window, "He's awake. Seems to be glaring at nothing. I'll give you 10 minutes. You be careful feeding those things to him."
Kakyoin smiled brightly, "I will! Thank you so much!"

The door opened and Kakyoin stepped inside, still dressed in his suit. He watched as Jotaro slowly focused on him and narrowed his eyes.

"Hello, Jotaro. Umm, I brought your mochi. Green tea just like you asked for. Do you want one?"

"Not real."

"I am real. So is the mochi. I'll feed you one if you like. I know that's not ideal but at the moment it's what we have to work with."

"Tch!"

"Well, if you don't want it..." Kakyoin said, turning back to the door.

"Wait."

Kakyoin looked back over his shoulder, "Yes?"

"Mochi?"

"Are you going to try to hurt me if I feed one to you?"

Jotaro shook his head slightly.

Kakyoin smiled and slowly moved closer, "Alright. Just so you know, Mr. Joestar bought 3 boxes for us to share. If you bite me, I'll eat them all by myself."

Jotaro just grunted and rolled his eyes, "Not real."

Now Kakoyin rolled his eyes and opened the box, showing his friend the contents. The sight had Jotaro trying to sit up a bit straighter. He appeared curious and even a bit eager. Kakyoin lifted one of the small green cakes up in front of Jotaro and slowly inched it closer to the brunette's face, stopping just before his lips.