Chapter 14

~TY'S POV~

After we come back from the mall I take a shower and put on my very special outfit that tray bought me to wear for Lion. I'm putting on my actual clothes now when I get a call.

* Incoming call from Lion🦁🤤*

Me: hello?

Lion 🦁🤤: wyd mama?

Me: putting on my clothes, wyd?

Lion🦁🤤: good I'm omw to come get you, be ready in 15

*click*

Damn she ain't have hang up on a bitch tho. Anyway I finished getting ready and then went and sat in the living room and waiting for her to text me.

Lion🦁🤤: come on ma

I get up grab my keys and my bag and head out the door. I lock up the house and walk towards the car, "hey boo" I say to Ace as she puts the window down, I get in turn passenger seat and put on my seat belt. As I get in the car Ace's phone rings.

~ACE'S POV~

I pull up at Ty's crib and text her that I'm outside.

Me: Come on ma

Soon after I sent the message she comes outside looking good asf with no effort. It was still warm outside and she had on grey and black biker shorts, a grey and black flannel with her black ugg slides. "Hey boo" she says to me and gets in the car. When she puts her seatbelt on my phone rings.

*INCOMING CALL FROM KING👑*

Me: Hello?

King👑: yo boss she's not dead what do want us to do with her?

Me: take her to the hospital buh say it was an accident.

King👑: aight say less

I hang up the phone and give it to Ty. "Here mama take my phone from me for the rest of the night" she looks at me confused buh Ik she could tell I was ticked off so she chose not ask questions. "Ok" she says and puts in her lap.

~10mins later~

We pull up at my house and we walk in. I turn on Netflix and start playing Johnny test. "Are you ok? You seemed a little ticked off in the car" Ty asked, I was waiting for her to ask I could tell she wanted to. "Kayla said sum that pissed me off and I shot her" Ty looks at me and starts giggling quietly, "what did she say?" she asked with a smirk on her face "she was talking about you.."

Her smirk slowly turned into a weird, scary face and she just glared at me. "I will shoot that bitch in the head, she better shut that shi up" I look at Ty and start getting hard. I find that shi sexy asf when she get all mean and shi. It's just sum bout a girl getting mad, that shi does sum to me I swear.

"Lion you're getting excited" she says biting her bottom lip and looking me up and down. "You keep looking at me like that and imma show just how excited I can get" I said walking closer to her until I am close enough to kiss her. "Mmmm then show me daddy" she says softly while stroking my d*ck making me harder.

"That's it..you're mine" I pick her up and carry her to the bedroom, I lay her on the bed and start taking her clothes off. I see she had a lil surprise for me "mmm what's this?" I whisper in her ear while kissing on her neck. "Something I picked up for you earlier" I sit up, hovering over her sexy chocolate body and examine the outfit on her.

"Would you be mad if I ripped it off you?" I ask while backing up and taking my shirt off leaving me in my jeans and sports bra. "Very, which leaves me to do this" Ty gets up and walks towards my speaker turning on "Neighbors know my name" by Trey songs. She pushes me back on the bed and says "you cannot touch until I'm completely naked if you do, you get nothing" I look at her and let out a slight groan "fine".

~TY'S POV~

Ok so yeah I'm strip teasing lion, so what she's having a bad day and i missed her so why not. "You ready?" I look at Ace who looks like she's ready to eat me. "Mhmmm" she groans while stroking herself through her jeans. As I start I tease Ace with a few kisses here and there and yk a lil bit of twerking.

The more I dance the harder she gets, soon she takes her member out of her pants and starts jacking off to me dancing. Watching her touch herself made me even more horny then what I already was. "You like this?" I ask my voice soft and sweet. Light moans and groans escape from her mouth and fill the air.

About 10 minutes later I was completely naked and it didn't look like Ace could handle seeing me like this anymore. Lion gets up and walks towards me and kisses me. She picks me up and lays me back on the bed. She leaves soft kisses all over my body, teasing me and making me want her so bad.

Small moans escaped my mouth filling the air "omg please daddy, I want you inside me" I beg "your wish is my command. She starts eating my kitty and I couldn't control myself my pleasured moans fill the air and the longer she eats me the more I want her inside me.

~3 hours later~

"Damn ma you was wet asf" lion says out of breath. "Mmm it's your fault, you do it to me" I say halfway asleep. " come on mama, let's go to bed".

Hope you lot enjoy💙🦋